• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Doesn't seem like it is... Just downloaded, got greeted with "What is you're name?"
I am sorry we were referring to fornt page description, grammar will be improved in upcoming versions

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Its v0.01, what you expect. Plus it takes a lot of time if you want a detailed pic/gif in koikatu. Add in to the fact it has a Romance tag so dont expect every girl to open their legs for the mc right off the bat, there's plot build up, world setting and all these things.

Plus it looks pretty good already (lots of more nude pics in those sample pics then normal dialogue :whistle:) , wait a couple of more updates.
Thanks for backing me up, I am still refining the story I want to keep that balance of progression and spicy stuff, the reward should be enjoyable

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in future releases?

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Im a little confused about the incest relations. The "guardian" looks like a mother, but there is a landlady who looks like aunt...some one figured the correct relations? Thank you.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Im a little confused about the incest relations. The "guardian" looks like a mother, but there is a landlady who looks like aunt...some one figured the correct relations? Thank you.
Yup that is correct,

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes