D R Jackal

Oct 27, 2018
Put a green or blue hair lady with glasses with the nice tits you made on your other lady character Maybe dark skin. I haven't seen a dark skin animated sex scene in these fully animated hentai games.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Put a green or blue hair lady with glasses with the nice tits you made on your other lady character Maybe dark skin. I haven't seen a dark skin animated sex scene in these fully animated hentai games.
Hi, I have this planned, Will definitely do this. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: D R Jackal

Zozeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aug 13, 2020
Many language errors. Not that big of a problem, but most if not all "you're" are used incorrectly. Other than that, there are some sentences that just don't feel right.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Many language errors. Not that big of a problem, but most if not all "you're" are used incorrectly. Other than that, there are some sentences that just don't feel right.
I will address them, Since it was the first version I didn't do a complete grammar check

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love your previous game Lustful awakening and feel sad it was end too soon, but now I can't wait to download and playing this one. Can't wait to see how this game will look like in the future but so far it look very great and show that your skill have grow, and wish that this game would be develop and have longer content and playtime than the first The Coder

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Love your previous game Lustful awakening and feel sad it was end too soon, but now I can't wait to download and playing this one. Can't wait to see how this game will look like in the future but so far it look very great and show that your skill have grow, and wish that this game would be develop and have longer content and playtime than the first The Coder
Thanks for the support, There will be definitely longer playtime and more content. :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just nearly complete all the content in this update beside the aunt, mom and sister content but so far this one really into my liking with all the girls design, very hot sex scenes and that X ray vision was truly the best and need to to be use more in the future update
Ps: Forgot to ask but do you know all the location of the secret photos are The Coder ? I have checking throughout the house, the company and few more places but only found like 3

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just nearly complete all the content in this update beside the aunt, mom and sister content but so far this one really into my liking with all the girls design, very hot sex scenes and that X ray vision was truly the best and need to to be use more in the future update
Ps: Forgot to ask but do you know all the location of the secret photos are The Coder ? I have checking throughout the house, the company and few more places but only found like 3
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate and definetely will add more images for XRay feature(and a long term trophy well)
I will create a small guide for hidden 4k renders and share the link soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Before I start playing, I'd like to ask. :D

Are there any scenes with the MC family? and up to what point? (hj,bj, sex etc.)
Thanks. ;)

Reactions: The Coder

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Is there no way to advance time aside from jumping to midnight? I currently have evening and night content available but can't access it due to none for early day.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My Office Adventures [V0.10] [The Coder] (579 MB rar pc source)
118 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes