• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
"More to cum in next version, Stay Tuned." That cracked me up :ROFLMAO:
No offence, but this game needs a serious proofreading :giggle:

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
"More to cum in next version, Stay Tuned." That cracked me up :ROFLMAO:
No offence, but this game needs a serious proofreading :giggle:
Hi, Absolutely, this will be taken care of in next version.
And "More to cum in next version" was on purpose :D

Reactions: jolann

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Woah, all technical stuff is a real seller. Nice way to use the description. Will DL and take a look.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Girls with glasses are just not as pretty. Hope we can tell them to take the glasses off for good.
Well, your entitled to your own opinion, and you can play your game your way . (PS - I hope you plan to buy those girls 'contacts', they usually have a reason for needing to wear those glasses :LOL: )
I have mine, as in, Girls in Glasses are cute and adorable, and some guys,(and gals), "Do make passes, at Girls who wear Glasses" ! ;)

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I've got this on my watch list, so I'll wait for more content and updates before downloading. Regardless I like the engine that makes these games I forgot what it's called, but yeah, I've already played a game from it. Nice animations and soft tits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Coder
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes