The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My Office Adventures [V0.10] [The Coder] (579 MB rar pc source)
118 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
That's a lot of compression :)

Reactions: Abhai

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Will this be a proper harem this time, as in the MC will end up with all the girls? Or is it just going to be like the last game where you lose basically all of them at the end?

Reactions: AdamJohn36

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Will this be a proper harem this time, as in the MC will end up with all the girls? Or is it just going to be like the last game where you lose basically all of them at the end?
I haven't thought of ending yet, It will have to think it through, I have couple of ideas in mind one of that will allow MC to keep relationship with multiple girls, and the other one where player choose 1 girl, As I told I still have to give this a though

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I haven't thought of ending yet, It will have to think it through, I have couple of ideas in mind one of that will allow MC to keep relationship with multiple girls, and the other one where player choose 1 girl, As I told I still have to give this a though
I would have vote for the harem ending to be the True ending, all the girls was gorgeus and have different personalities that I really love and want MC to have all of them

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I would have vote for the harem ending to be the True ending, all the girls was gorgeus and have different personalities that I really love and want MC to have all of them
Cool, Let me start a poll for this :)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am in agreement with this. The ending of Lustful Awakening made the whole game not worth playing. If there is an option to impregnate a character. They should be an option to want to continue the relationship otherwise it is all meaningless.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I am in agreement with this. The ending of Lustful Awakening made the whole game not worth playing. If there is an option to impregnate a character. They should be an option to want to continue the relationship otherwise it is all meaningless.
Started a Poll, Community will probably choose harem ending. This time around the story will be well taught out , Trust me :)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Cool, Let me start a poll for this :)
Nice! I mean: It would be a waste for MC and the entire story to only having option to choose only 1 girl as your lover while you have so many girls that still would go after his dick being dumped without a chance to be together with him as a very big family
Harem only suck in real life but with adult games it was every men's dream to conquer and collecting as many bitches as possbile

Izag

Mar 2, 2018
Hi The Coder , quick question, since you stated that you take existing cards and modify them, can you share them? (the modified ones)
I would understand if you don't want that, but I always look to enhance my collection.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is there 3 different downloads in the OP for this? Full Downloads? Rolling Package Base and Updates?

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I downloaded the full version and it refuses to open on Mac OS X 10.11.6. I have had NO PROBLEMS opening RenPy games in the past.. :(

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ouch. Brickwalling a sex scene with "Do you have a condom?" and finding out that's where the version ends... That's a shitty fucking move on your part, dev. Dunno if that was supposed to bait people into wanting to play the next version but it had the opposite effect on me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ouch. Brickwalling a sex scene with "Do you have a condom?" and finding out that's where the version ends... That's a shitty fucking move on your part, dev. Dunno if that was supposed to bait people into wanting to play the next version but it had the opposite effect on me.
Well! It was only version 0.10 so not surprise if the real sex scenes would be for later, penetration sex should be like the final archivement and if you earn it too fast it would lose the heat fast. Honestly compare to lot of games on the site where even after 4-5 updates the only content you got are just some nude spying or some kissing scenes, getting handjob/blowjob and even boobjob within 1 update was very nice gift from the developer
The Coder I have a question tho: How many female characters did you plan to add in this game in the future? Will we have some school life element, have some highschool girls and teachers to woo with? Expanding the map and having more location like shopping center, bar or even stripclub?
Ps: Would be great if we have some more "landladies", like they are Amy's relatives or sisters that finally coming to the house and living together for holiday or for some circumstance reason. Oh... and a few more Amy's daughters too (2-3 more), because incest are wincest in the end

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I downloaded the full version and it refuses to open on Mac OS X 10.11.6. I have had NO PROBLEMS opening RenPy games in the past.. :(
Can you please try this method for mac os?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Why is there 3 different downloads in the OP for this? Full Downloads? Rolling Package Base and Updates?
Rolling packages work with update mechanism and saves bandwidth, this allows me to deliver small updates to my patrons every 2 weeks, and once the games grows large it's makes for easier updates :)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well! It was only version 0.10 so not surprise if the real sex scenes would be for later, penetration sex should be like the final archivement and if you earn it too fast it would lose the heat fast. Honestly compare to lot of games on the site where even after 4-5 updates the only content you got are just some nude spying or some kissing scenes, getting handjob/blowjob and even boobjob within 1 update was very nice gift from the developer
The Coder I have a question tho: How many female characters did you plan to add in this game in the future? Will we have some school life element, have some highschool girls and teachers to woo with? Expanding the map and having more location like shopping center, bar or even stripclub?
Ps: Would be great if we have some more "landladies", like they are Amy's relatives or sisters that finally coming to the house and living together for holiday or for some circumstance reason. Oh... and a few more Amy's daughters too (2-3 more), because incest are wincest in the end
Thanks for backing me up :)
Since the game revolves around connecting business there will be more business owners (usually ladies) later on, teachers and school girls are definitely possible (swimming club for example).

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes