Aug 2, 2020
This is to unlock cheat menu, you can get the code from page 1,if you don't want to use cheats just close it
There is no Cheat Code given in Page 1, And you've also mentioned that the cheat codes will be revealed 2 weeks after the release of the latest version.... Or am I mistaken and the cheats are only for patreon subscribers....

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
There is no Cheat Code given in Page 1, And you've also mentioned that the cheat codes will be revealed 2 weeks after the release of the latest version.... Or am I mistaken and the cheats are only for patreon subscribers....
Cheat code will be made public after 2 weeks of new release, I released v0.7 yesterday. If you are patreon member in that case codes will be provided after every drop (alpha, beta and final)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
And also, could you posibly provide us with a Mega Link....
Are you have any issues with mediafire? The problem with mega is that it caps free members to 4gb download per day, the full game is around 5.3GB which makes it difficult for many people to download, this was a feedback from last version and many people requested mediafire that's the reason I switched.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
incredibly laggy after last update, mouse cursor is just stuttering all over the screen but my computer is at 17% cpu usage..

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Ok, so far I only have one major complaint atm. I understand the foot fetish seems common but it absolutely does nothing for me. I'm only suggesting that maybe giving an option for a handjob instead would be nice. Of all the H scenes I have seen so far a lot of them seem to be in large part focused on footjobs and that means after the wait and many clicks my reward is a specific fetish scene I don't find appealing which is unfortunate.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes