TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I got a quick ask. I am not seeing a tag for Femdom but with the lewd names for Amy it has her listed as misteress. I would rather avoid that so before I continue playing and get invested I was wondering if there was actually femdom in this or if it's skippable / not in the game.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I didnt expect a quick travel function and those hints at top which lacks in other games from this site
Auto generating income from business is a huge plus too, I wonder what can we do with all that business money though
Also on how responsive the game is for me, no jitters whatsoever

I hope you add a just a few more girls and focus on more scenes. Some devs went out of control introducing new characters and we barely get any scenes on the good characters we met along the way and then game ends.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I got a quick ask. I am not seeing a tag for Femdom but with the lewd names for Amy it has her listed as misteress. I would rather avoid that so before I continue playing and get invested I was wondering if there was actually femdom in this or if it's skippable / not in the game.
It's not exactly femdom all the time, mistress might be a strong word but again that can be changed. I will think about this and look for a suitable alternative.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I am thinking of some girl on girl action, kinda scared that might get negative feedback, I will run a poll let's see.
This is the ultimate stuff. Aunt+mom, aunt+her dauthers, mom+sister, mom+people at the office, etc.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I didnt expect a quick travel function and those hints at top which lacks in other games from this site
Auto generating income from business is a huge plus too, I wonder what can we do with all that business money though
Also on how responsive the game is for me, no jitters whatsoever

I hope you add a just a few more girls and focus on more scenes. Some devs went out of control introducing new characters and we barely get any scenes on the good characters we met along the way and then game ends.
Thanks
Business income plays a roal towards the game end. I sm currently trying to focus on getting fewside characters to 4*. New girls are always tricky to add but I've got ideas for a few.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I am thinking of some girl on girl action, kinda scared that might get negative feedback, I will run a poll let's see.
This is the ultimate stuff. Aunt+mom, aunt+her dauthers, mom+sister, mom+people at the office, etc.
so this game will have some NTR?
sex without MC is shit...
having LIs turned bi/lesbian is lazy writing...
I have enjoyed this game so far but if that's the route you want to take let me know so I can trash it..
EDIT : mom+people at the office, <--- and this?guessing you really want to cuck the player huh?
Not like the other choices you gave are any good...

Reactions: EJW

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
so this game will have some NTR?
sex without MC is shit...
having LIs turned bi/lesbian is lazy writing...
I have enjoyed this game so far but if that's the route you want to take let me know so I can trash it..
EDIT : mom+people at the office, <--- and this?guessing you really want to cuck the player huh?
Not like the other choices you gave are any good...
That's why I created the poll to get more feedback. it will not be NTR and no other guys will be involved. It mostly will girl on girl (may be just softcore stuff) let's see. And again it won't be the bulk of the game. Game will still head in the same direction as its being till now.

• Angry

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
That's why I created the poll to get more feedback. it will not be NTR and no other guys will be involved. It mostly will girl on girl (may be just softcore stuff) let's see. And again it won't be the bulk of the game. Game will still head in the same direction as its being till now.
have fun with that
this tells me you have no idea in what direction to take the game and you're willing to add unnecessary stuff ...
also again I say .. having girls bi/lesbian in a harem game (especially this late in the game) it's just lazy writing ..

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
have fun with that
this tells me you have no idea in what direction to take the game and you're willing to add unnecessary stuff ...
also again I say .. having girls bi/lesbian in a harem game (especially this late in the game) it's just lazy writing ..
That's a bit harsh to say it like that. You don't come to a website like this for the Mona Lisa in quality.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
That's a bit harsh to say it like that. You don't come to a website like this for the Mona Lisa in quality.
Not harsh at all , I could have been harsh but chose to not go that route since I did enjoy his VN so far,
but after 1 year and a half to say "yeah girls will now start to fuck each other cause.. reasons" tells me :
1. he has no idea where he wants to go with his VN
2. this "sudden bi/les" idea also was something that was mentioned and he jumped on it..another .. silly thing..
3. having bi/les LIs in the harem is such a overused trope that .. it's gotten annoying
4. just because girls are in a harem doesn't mean they need to fuck each other .. (it seems dev often forget this .. the LIs joined the harem because they wanted to be wiith the center piece of the harem (the leader, be it female or male) )
So yea.. I could have been a lot harsher but it doesn't help anyone with anything...

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Did you make it impossible to edit any files in the games scripts. Was fooling around attempting to change money values for earned stuffed. Every time any change is made it invalidates something in the some other area.

• Haha
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not harsh at all , I could have been harsh but chose to not go that route since I did enjoy his VN so far,
but after 1 year and a half to say "yeah girls will now start to fuck each other cause.. reasons" tells me :
1. he has no idea where he wants to go with his VN
2. this "sudden bi/les" idea also was something that was mentioned and he jumped on it..another .. silly thing..
3. having bi/les LIs in the harem is such a overused trope that .. it's gotten annoying
4. just because girls are in a harem doesn't mean they need to fuck each other .. (it seems dev often forget this .. the LIs joined the harem because they wanted to be wiith the center piece of the harem (the leader, be it female or male) )
So yea.. I could have been a lot harsher but it doesn't help anyone with anything...
I am not sure if you have seen my project dashboard, these idea were always present in the pool, there's even a domination path if you believe it or not, there are just there, whether I will choose to work on them or not depends. The main reason I haven't bought this up is because it's not everyone's cup of tea. Ultimately if I don't like the way the game is coming out I will not implement them. I am the one who is creating renders, if I don't enjoy creating them I wont force my self. There are some cases where I cannot avoid mild 2 girls engaging, they could be because of the story or other circumstances. You might have seen this if you played Twins story line. Either way this topic is far fetched right now so I wouldn't worry much about it. Personally I don't mind light girl on girl action, I am not a fan of anything more than that.

Last edited:
  • Angry

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Did you make it impossible to edit any files in the games scripts. Was fooling around attempting to change money values for earned stuffed. Every time any change is made it invalidates something in the some other area.
It's not intentional, all the money variables are linked so there is a chance that changing one may be causing issue with other, some values are calcuated often so they might be getting reset.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I am not sure if you have seen my project dashboard, these idea were always present in the pool, there's even a domination path if you believe it or not, there are just there, whether I will choose to work on them or not depends. The main reason I haven't bought this up is because it's not everyone's cup of tea. Ultimately if I don't like the way the game is coming out I will not implement them. I am the one who is creating renders, if I don't enjoy creating them I wont force my self. There are some cases where I cannot avoid mild 2 girls engaging, they could be because of the story or other circumstances. You might have seen this if you played Twins story line. Either way this topic is far fetched right now so I wouldn't worry much about it. Personally I don't mind light girl on girl action, I am not a fan of anything more than that.
I don't need to see your dashboard ...
your reply earlier was (sadly) all I needed to see
the fact that you jumped so fast on board with turning girls bi tells me you're not sure where you want to have this story headed...
but like I said .. a lot of developers forget a few things
1. girls in harem don't automatically become BI because they joined the harem.. that';s one of the most stupid things that happen... she joined the harem and now must fuck with other girls ... because reasons :))
2. LIs that join the harem don't join the harem because they want to have sex with other girls or whatever they joiin the harem because they want to stay with MC.. be it male or female... so this ... "so I joined a harem , oh yeah I know I love girls now , let's fuck".... lazy writing...
Yes we know you like it .. that's why it's probably going to get added.. doesn't make it good though..
but you do you...
Good luck with your game... I'll probably be dropping it soon since I'm not a fan of girls turning bi/lesbian cause .. reasons..
Though I'll probably still be visiting this thread, just to see when you will add swinging/sharing/NTR and so on..

Reactions: EJW and Soulpuppet

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don't need to see your dashboard ...
your reply earlier was (sadly) all I needed to see
the fact that you jumped so fast on board with turning girls bi tells me you're not sure where you want to have this story headed...
but like I said .. a lot of developers forget a few things
1. girls in harem don't automatically become BI because they joined the harem.. that';s one of the most stupid things that happen... she joined the harem and now must fuck with other girls ... because reasons :))
2. LIs that join the harem don't join the harem because they want to have sex with other girls or whatever they joiin the harem because they want to stay with MC.. be it male or female... so this ... "so I joined a harem , oh yeah I know I love girls now , let's fuck".... lazy writing...
Yes we know you like it .. that's why it's probably going to get added.. doesn't make it good though..
but you do you...
Good luck with your game... I'll probably be dropping it soon since I'm not a fan of girls turning bi/lesbian cause .. reasons..
Though I'll probably still be visiting this thread, just to see when you will add swinging/sharing/NTR and so on..
NTR will not be added, that's pretty clear, and I will not alter the story.
These ideas are like bonus content, they can ignored, and I never would make all the girls les.
The point is that there are already few girls hinting there interest in other girls (Twins - Escape room event, Hana/Eleanor : multiple hints), It probably makes sense for such characters and not others.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa and EJW

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Game looks good, and I just downloaded it (thanks Mediafire), but I had a few questions before I devote hours to it. How easy to use / navigate is the sandbox in this? Does the in-game hint system work well?

Without going into spoilers, how much incest content is present in the current version? Is it worth playing if your primary interest is the incest?

Thanks

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes