The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
by the way... there are decimal points with some of the numbers.. you will 100% break something if you add a 0 randomly to something. if you look in the forums theres are really easy way to find ways to get the result you are looking for without breaking the game...:unsure:
Possible, the datatype may collide, I have to try it out. Edit : It's not giving any error for me :|

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
It's not exactly femdom all the time, mistress might be a strong word but again that can be changed. I will think about this and look for a suitable alternative.
So I haven't really played alot of this but an idea that most people do with more dom character is to offer a route where MC turns the tables. Just a suggestion if your looking for an alt.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i try to play it for some time a couple of hours more or less :LOL:
Now I don't have a lot of time due to work. But I must say that up to the point where I have played, the game really promises very well! I really like all the girls/women :love:
Now i use the incest patch. I don't know if the developer made it in secret, but I like the feeling of a mother/son, sister/bro give in the game. But I noticed a small text error, where she refers to her husband as if he were not the boy's father. Sometimes in sentences she refers to husband with "husband", when perhaps she should say your father.

I also like Eleonor, but I would like to be able to prevail over her, that the MC become the dominant in the relationship.
Jennifer is a nice character too. Maybe it will be me but ... I have the vague feeling, that she look a lot like the teacher of an anime who was called if I'm not mistaken Onegai Teacher. I really hope to see also lot of sex with Jennifer's mother (Linda :LOL:) more milfs please :love:

The only negative I have found for now is the monetary gain in the game. I had to put it on pause, because some events took too much money. That is to be able to do the 10K boat trip per couple... there are three events to do and they are 30k and a day more or less now he earns 250 ... I didn't want to sleep incontinuation just to make money.

But i see that on page 1 there is the code for the cheat... really good :LOL:

Edit 1
Ok thanks to the cheat code i play a little longer tonight. The boat trip with the mom/sis is really good. But again... the incest patch, need to be fix in some point. Because the sis almost all the time call the mother Sandra... and at one point he refers to Sandra as if she were not also her mother.
For now I'm really enjoying it. And the animations are really well done. Ah, a little advise , could you make us move the second screen? Because it sometimes covers the animations below. And i like to watch both screen!

I can't wait to see what the next update will bring :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok i try to play it for some time a couple of hours more or less :LOL:
Now I don't have a lot of time due to work. But I must say that up to the point where I have played, the game really promises very well! I really like all the girls/women :love:
Now i use the incest patch. I don't know if the developer made it in secret, but I like the feeling of a mother/son, sister/bro give in the game. But I noticed a small text error, where she refers to her husband as if he were not the boy's father. Sometimes in sentences she refers to husband with "husband", when perhaps she should say your father.

I also like Eleonor, but I would like to be able to prevail over her, that the MC become the dominant in the relationship.
Jennifer is a nice character too. Maybe it will be me but ... I have the vague feeling, that she look a lot like the teacher of an anime who was called if I'm not mistaken Onegai Teacher. I really hope to see also lot of sex with Jennifer's mother (Linda :LOL:) more milfs please :love:

The only negative I have found for now is the monetary gain in the game. I had to put it on pause, because some events took too much money. That is to be able to do the 10K boat trip per couple... there are three events to do and they are 30k and a day more or less now he earns 250 ... I didn't want to sleep incontinuation just to make money.

But i see that on page 1 there is the code for the cheat... really good :LOL:

Edit 1
Ok thanks to the cheat code i play a little longer tonight. The boat trip with the mom/sis is really good. But again... the incest patch, need to be fix in some point. Because the sis almost all the time call the mother Sandra... and at one point he refers to Sandra as if she were not also her mother.
For now I'm really enjoying it. And the animations are really well done. Ah, a little advise , could you make us move the second screen? Because it sometimes covers the animations below. And i like to watch both screen!

I can't wait to see what the next update will bring :love:
Hey man,

Thanks for the feedback :) I'm glad you enjoyed the game.
Regarding the trip being 10K, it can be little easier if you have progressed more in Eleanor's path, anyway in future update it will be easier to earn money due to new clients. and I've also noted the issue with relationships, will try to address those as well.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Definitely not feeling the Eleanor route. Going after the boss/investor was hot until she Accidentally impaled herself on MC's cock in cowgirl and blamed it on him. Worse, he just accepts it, and suddenly after no actual sign of him slacking off he's suddenly "unreliable."

• Thinking Face

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does the cheat not work for Mac? Not sure how to dump the file in the "extract" folder as there is none for Mac - and putting it in the content folder doesn't work. And typing the code.code in the laptop doesn't work either - never unlocks the cheat folder...

I'm using variations of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does the cheat not work for Mac? Not sure how to dump the file in the "extract" folder as there is none for Mac - and putting it in the content folder doesn't work. And typing the code.code in the laptop doesn't work either - never unlocks the cheat folder...

I'm using variations of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The code in the file is encrypted, the correct code for 0.70 is below
1649855532076.png

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I've just started playing, so I don't know how will it affect the game, but I have to admit, giving every character a thought bubble feels kinda cheap... As in, the only way you can show what they're thinking or feeling is to spell it out for us. Not a fan of the approach, but I hope the game doesn't get affected too much by that...

[EDIT]
A bit of playing, and Im already sick of being railroaded all the time... Can't go anywhere before talking to mom, can't talk to anyone before talking to her again, and all the characters just show what they think all the time. I'm trying to like the game because the graphics are lovely, but the game is really making it difficult.

And overexplaining. Characters literally stand in front of each other spoouting obvious dialogue in the most annoying way possible. Everything has to be addressed, usually in several sentences. Every joke has to be met with several lines of dialogue about it. Uhhh...

Last edited:
  • Sad

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I've just started playing, so I don't know how will it affect the game, but I have to admit, giving every character a thought bubble feels kinda cheap... As in, the only way you can show what they're thinking or feeling is to spell it out for us. Not a fan of the approach, but I hope the game doesn't get affected too much by that...

[EDIT]
A bit of playing, and Im already sick of being railroaded all the time... Can't go anywhere before talking to mom, can't talk to anyone before talking to her again, and all the characters just show what they think all the time. I'm trying to like the game because the graphics are lovely, but the game is really making it difficult.

And overexplaining. Characters literally stand in front of each other spoouting obvious dialogue in the most annoying way possible. Everything has to be addressed, usually in several sentences. Every joke has to be met with several lines of dialogue about it. Uhhh...
Hey man, I tried my best but it is what it is. I am not a good writer and I can't afford get a professional writer.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Hey man, I tried my best but it is what it is. I am not a good writer and I can't afford get a professional writer.
I hope the actual gameplay will be good. I assumed from 'if you are looking for a very well written story this is not the game for you' that the game will have very little story to begin with. It's just the dialogue feels less like what the characters would say and more about what you want the characters to say. But yeah, since you pointed out the story may not be too good - and story isn't even something I care that much about - it is understandable. I just hope I'm not gonna sift through lines upon lines of dialogue, only to get 'Continued in future versions' slapped on my face the moment the game starts getting interesting...

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I hope the actual gameplay will be good. I assumed from 'if you are looking for a very well written story this is not the game for you' that the game will have very little story to begin with. It's just the dialogue feels less like what the characters would say and more about what you want the characters to say. But yeah, since you pointed out the story may not be too good - and story isn't even something I care that much about - it is understandable. I just hope I'm not gonna sift through lines upon lines of dialogue, only to get 'Continued in future versions' slapped on my face the moment the game starts getting interesting...
There is a lot of content, I don't want to spoil much but you get to have fun with most of the girls and there is no "Continued in future versions"

Reactions: MaxTheDark

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
By the way... Did they divorce in the 2 lines of dialogue between those two statements? It doesn't take master writer's skill to point out she's not married if she's divorced...

[EDIT]
And what's with all the girls getting surprised the MC is into them? A girl in her late 30's/early 40's is not an older woman, for Christ's sake...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes