The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
HELP, I'm trying to finish up sister's route, but it sat event 1 take her on cruise, but when I pay for new cruise its says I can't bring her, so I figured I should progress her story but her event 2 is cut off and I can't read it, and when I go on the phone, she doesn't appear in the deeper explanation section. In fact, if the developer finds this what up with that, the deeper explanation part on the phone only shows 8 girls so any girl not there I can't see there full "event" requirement if it cuts off on the main one explanation box like this sis issue I'm having. If anyone knows how to continue the story or find how to get to the second page on phone please help
Hi, I would like to understand the problem better, save file would help me check the issue. You can look up deeper hints from the phone, it shows 8 girls but you have to scroll to reach her as she's towards the end of display

Aug 30, 2019
Hi, I would like to understand the problem better, save file would help me check the issue. You can look up deeper hints from the phone, it shows 8 girls but you have to scroll to reach her as she's towards the end of display
Thats the issue I'm having "srcolling", whenever I'm on tyhe phone and can only see the 8 girls I've tried everything from hitting the up and down keys and trying different ways to use my mouse but nothing I do scrolls the screen

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thats the issue I'm having "srcolling", whenever I'm on tyhe phone and can only see the 8 girls I've tried everything from hitting the up and down keys and trying different ways to use my mouse but nothing I do scrolls the screen
Mouse wheel should allow you to scroll, if you are still facing the issue try enable this option, this will show a scroll bar for easier access
1652188847326.png

thaijj

Jan 24, 2018
Great game

Just wanted to say that if the relationship is not totally incest even with stepmom, some dialogue feels a little pushy that the characters call others by their relationship instead of name.

And what's bugged me the most is prolong pronunciation of kawai is kawaiiiii not kawaieee(it would sound kawai-ehhhhh which is really odds in my head lol)

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Great game

Just wanted to say that if the relationship is not totally incest even with stepmom, some dialogue feels a little pushy that the characters call others by their relationship instead of name.

And what's bugged me the most is prolong pronunciation of kawai is kawaiiiii not kawaieee(it would sound kawai-ehhhhh which is really odds in my head lol)
Will fix these, thanks for the feedback.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So which one am i supposed to download? ch1+ch2 or the first one on list which doesn't have any chapters mentioned?

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
So which one am i supposed to download? ch1+ch2 or the first one on list which doesn't have any chapters mentioned?
Yeah,i just realized that ch1+ch2 file is approximately 7.5gb in filesize while the no chapter ver. is around 6.65gb.Both of them is uncompressed ver. So which one to download?Already progressed far enuff so not gonna start from scratch again.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
Why are my saves all of sudden gone every update..? I don't want to replay this for the 50th time.. Anyone have a working save from last update before this one?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Same question.. not clear at all by OP.
hello

the first download contains ch1 + ch2 - at least that's how it is displayed at startup.
Yeah,i just realized that ch1+ch2 file is approximately 7.5gb in filesize while the no chapter ver. is around 6.65gb.Both of them is uncompressed ver. So which one to download?Already progressed far enuff so not gonna start from scratch again.
Just updated the note, I think my old note got removed when mod was mirroring the links. Thanks for others to clearing it out, full download just containers entire game

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
when will you implement an update patch? redownloading the whole game every update is a bit...
Hi, can you just download chapter 2, that will only have new content.
Very initially I had this implemented but many didn't use it or faced too many issues so I removed that patch mechanism.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Why are my saves all of sudden gone every update..? I don't want to replay this for the 50th time.. Anyone have a working save from last update before this one?
There is no change done in save mechanism, you might have deleted your old saves from your save folder. Last version save attached

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes