The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have a problem moving forward with Jennifer's story, when I go to her house on Sunday morning she doesn't let me do anything and the same thing always happens to me and the days go by
What does the hint say? Screenshot or saves please?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Anyone that as already played all the available content can tell me if mc will get better?
"Everyone" is still scolding mc for everything?
Is still using rubber?
Are still the woman that dictate everything?
Are we still constantly getting cockblocked?

I think I'm probably at half the available content but I'm already pushing myself to just keep playing it

I find the concept of making the company big interesting enough, i like the models, sandbox but at least isn't grindy and the hint system is very clear i like that but the issues that made me do the questions above and the 3or4 sex scenes that i already watched just was able to take 1 decent screenshot, the positions aren't the best and the lack of view in the penetration isn't that good too.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
So, "blacked" is slang for a white girl fucking a black guy. Is the game going to need an NTR tag soon?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone that as already played all the available content can tell me if mc will get better?
Is still using rubber?

I think I'm probably at half the available content but I'm already pushing myself to just keep playing it

I find the concept of making the company big interesting enough, i like the models, sandbox but at least isn't grindy and the hint system is very clear i like that but the issues that made me do the questions above and the 3or4 sex scenes that i already watched just was able to take 1 decent screenshot, the positions aren't the best and the lack of view in the penetration isn't that good too.
I believe the MC gets better (it has been awhile since I played the early parts). The rubber, women dictating everything, and getting cockblocked eventually go away.

So, "blacked" is slang for a white girl fucking a black guy. Is the game going to need an NTR tag soon?
What scene is "blacked" used in? I doubt this game will do NTR content.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Sngo and The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is still using rubber?

These are no longer the case, you're probably referring the reviews from V0.4 and prior

Reactions: Sngo

Stark83

Oct 8, 2017
Any one know how to get to the store? I've checked every area i can get to after completing all girls to the point that I need to buy something and can't find it.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
does this happens to anyone else screenshot0001 - Copy (2).png Instead of using their name it uses the relationship you put in happens to all the other characters has this option and is this who I think it is screenshot002.png

Sngo

May 9, 2020
These are no longer the case, you're probably referring the reviews from V0.4 and prior
Didn't read any reviews I'm just playing it, what I mean was like find it "strange" at least for me the sudden changes that happen sometimes that i end like wtf, for example when cleaning twins room and mc put hands on aunt ass then she tells to put inside the skirt,twins knocks, aunt goes something like I'm so disappointed with you mc , tough of you better.
and mc just agree that he is at fault and it happens a few times. I find it weird that changes seems like a personality change in seconds. The rubber is just personal preference since I dislike it a lot IRL .

I commend you again on how simplified the sandbox aspect, well done.

Reactions: The Coder

goku11222

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1624477

Overview:
Interactive casual game where you help revive your father's dying business with your groundbreaking idea. Along with the ride, you are joined by many cute girls and hot milfs.
Will you be able to handle them all? Time to find out!
Note : If you are here for the quality renders and animations, go right ahead and download the game, but if you are looking for a very well written story this is not the game for you. Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: The Coder - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.80
Language: English
My Previous Game: Lustful Awakening
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

Unofficial Translations

Note : if you have no issues with Internet bandwidth just go for full game just below which includes Chapter 1 and 2.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Patches:

Right click and press "Save Link As", once downloaded drop the file under the folder named "game" which is present inside "MyOfficeAdventures-0.80-pc", restart the game to activate incest patch

Chapter 1 Only
Chapter 2 Only (Patched)

View attachment 1868267 View attachment 1874293 View attachment 1730622 View attachment 1730625 View attachment 1624493 View attachment 1624494 View attachment 1624495 View attachment 1624496 View attachment 1624497 View attachment 1624498 View attachment 1624499 View attachment 1433218 View attachment 1433217 View attachment 1433219 View attachment 1262967 View attachment 1433213 View attachment 1262960 View attachment 1262961 View attachment 1262962 View attachment 1262963 View attachment 1262964 View attachment 1262965 View attachment 1433223 View attachment 1433224 View attachment 1262972 View attachment 1433215 View attachment 1433216 View attachment 1433214
Its a really good game, a sandbox and the hits are a good guide, so you won´t have trouble discovering what to do if you don´t want to.

Reactions: The Coder
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes