The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What dies the "Chapter 1/Chapter 2" Patches mean?
It's part of the full game, if you already chapter 1 then you can just download chapter 2 for story play through. But again if you have super fast internet you can just download the whole thing using Full Download linkes

Reactions: Hennypapi69

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
while celebrating with emma (celebration with bottle of wine, where she got drunk), encountered an error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 210, in execute
File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 213, in execute
File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 9, in CheckedLoad
AttributeError: 'Blur' object has no attribute 'lstrip'

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
while celebrating with emma (celebration with bottle of wine, where she got drunk), encountered an error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 213, in execute
File "game/screens/OtherScreens.rpy", line 9, in CheckedLoad
AttributeError: 'Blur' object has no attribute 'lstrip'
Thank for reporting, I hope you were able to ignore this error and continue the play through?

Reactions: Minidora

Hennypapi69

Sep 29, 2020
It's part of the full game, if you already chapter 1 then you can just download chapter 2 for story play through. But again if you have super fast internet you can just download the whole thing using Full Download linkes
Oh I see ye I just one shotted it cant wait to play! Thanks

Reactions: The Coder

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ngl... would be great to have the choice not simp and roll over for Eleanor when she was clearly the one at fault...

And the fact he takes all the blame... for what she did... kinda hard to be immersed when I am laughing at seeing MC roll himself out as her personal doormat.

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
ngl... would be great to have the choice not simp and roll over for Eleanor when she was clearly the one at fault...

And the fact he takes all the blame... for what she did... kinda hard to be immersed when I am laughing at seeing MC roll himself out as her personal doormat.
Will look at it again, he kinda has to simp because she's the investor. Let me see if I can re-write a little bit of the story.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Will look at it again, he kinda has to simp because she's the investor. Let me see if I can re-write a little bit of the story.
Note: longer comment, because I thought it out more, and wanted it to be more feedbacky than a rant. (semi-ranty though :S ), but to put it more simply, MC has zero-self-respect, and seemingly doesn't care about not just him but his family being toyed with because of her whims despite her also being in the wrong, and acts like she is a goddess incarnate and can do no wrong. If he is gonna treat someone like that, at least have them earn it, instead of it being completely undeserved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Is there a way to run this on Mac without downloading renpy? I've had similar issues with other games and it's usually code you have to input in the terminal

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there a way to run this on Mac without downloading renpy? I've had similar issues with other games and it's usually code you have to input in the terminal
I am not sure as I don't use MAC and my current HW is not powerful enough to emulate MAC either :(

ahammed

Nov 23, 2021
Thank you for the game and i wanted to ask. How do i install the incest patch on android. Or does the android version come with the incest patch installed?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you for the game and i wanted to ask. How do i install the incest patch on android. Or does the android version come with the incest patch installed?
Hi, For android you will have to enter the desired relationship manually, it's not pre-patched.

Reactions: ahammed

Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
I really enjoy this game dev, but Eleanor is easily by a wide margin the worst character I have ever come across, fake drama is easily my biggest pet peeve and is not cute or amusing. I hope she is not vital to any progress, because she is awful.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes