qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
According to that changelog, and knowing just how much of that new content is going to be animations I haven't seen before, I judge this game to be completely unfair against its competitors, whether it's in the foot and frottage department, the IC category, or just other Koikatsu games. The quality of the game is ridiculously high, and so is the dollar value of the Patreon for anyone who's interested.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
That's why I created the poll to get more feedback. it will not be NTR and no other guys will be involved. It mostly will girl on girl (may be just softcore stuff) let's see. And again it won't be the bulk of the game. Game will still head in the same direction as its being till now.
I probably shouldn't stick my 2 cents worth in. Because i haven't played the game yet. But the idea of not considering it NTR just because it's girl on girl action doesn't make sense. Just because she doesn't have a dick doesn't mean it's not ntr. Any time a girl has sex with anybody besides MC is NTR.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I probably shouldn't stick my 2 cents worth in. Because i haven't played the game yet. But the idea of not considering it NTR just because it's girl on girl action doesn't make sense. Just because she doesn't have a dick doesn't mean it's not ntr. Any time a girl has sex with anybody besides MC is NTR.
I think you may wanna try the game first, when I said girl on girl I meant about the twins, as per their arc it makes sense

Reactions: Larry2000

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
According to that changelog, and knowing just how much of that new content is going to be animations I haven't seen before, I judge this game to be completely unfair against its competitors, whether it's in the foot and frottage department, the IC category, or just other Koikatsu games. The quality of the game is ridiculously high, and so is the dollar value of the Patreon for anyone who's interested.
Thanks for the feedback back man, it is what it is :(

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I think you may wanna try the game first, when I said girl on girl I meant about the twins, as per their arc it makes sense
Ok i'll try it. Gotta give it at least a chance. By the way there is 2 downloads one says chapter 2 only do i need to download that one also?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No, just this one. I usually just get a notification about the application trying to modify some files in the folder
I suspect this is due to game trying to read cheat code file. The game itself is created by Renpy so it should be safe

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Fun game. Minor personal nitpick: the use of ASAP in some hints creates a sense of urgency that isn't actually there.

Not sure about the les/bi discussion and lesbian sexual content isn't my thing, especially not in visual novels, and especially not how a lot of developers handle it. That said, I don't think it would be out of place here with the twins for instance. I know some of those that are against it become more receptive when the player character is aware/present or there's no romantic implications.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Maya seems to be stuck at the special study phase, the MC says there is no need to study anymore but the walkthrough won't switch to the next step and the option won't go away no matter how often you do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Maya seems to be stuck at the special study phase, the MC says there is no need to study anymore but the walkthrough won't switch to the next step and the option won't go away no matter how often you do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may have to wait for 10 days for exams

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes