The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Fun game. Minor personal nitpick: the use of ASAP in some hints creates a sense of urgency that isn't actually there.

Not sure about the les/bi discussion and lesbian sexual content isn't my thing, especially not in visual novels, and especially not how a lot of developers handle it. That said, I don't think it would be out of place here with the twins for instance. I know some of those that are against it become more receptive when the player character is aware/present or there's no romantic implications.
Will remove ASAP's :D
Yea, there is no hardcore les content, Twins are always together so it's only fair :D

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I dont know why but i got some lag in this version
I felt the same but game has become so big I think renpy is struggling somewhere
Can you go to System Settings in Laptop and Disable "Location Rollback"?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Is there a way to avoid any of the women? Cause if so i'd like to skip the lesbo twins and i think they hinted Hana and Eleanor.

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Already up to 8gb in wow does anyone happen to have a comparison between the Full and compressed versions? Have had this on my list to try for a while but have held back due to size and no patching method(briefly looked) aside from re-downloading each time.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The matter between Sandra and Amelie is still not wholly resolved, MC lied again... Anyway, is all that's left with Sandra is just repeated Cruise trips alone with her? Is there no alone trip with Amelie?

Jacky_69

Oct 29, 2020
New update is kinda unplayable, everytime i load a save or rollback it just gives me error and brings me back to a week before, resets my grind everytime

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New update is kinda unplayable, everytime i load a save or rollback it just gives me error and brings me back to a week before, resets my grind everytime
Can you share me a save file and persistent file, this should not happen, I would want to take a look.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Already up to 8gb in wow does anyone happen to have a comparison between the Full and compressed versions? Have had this on my list to try for a while but have held back due to size and no patching method(briefly looked) aside from re-downloading each time.
Yea, Initially I had this but there were so many issues from different platforms, troubleshooting took so much time so I removed it after v0.20

Reactions: King5amebob

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The matter between Sandra and Amelie is still not wholly resolved, MC lied again... Anyway, is all that's left with Sandra is just repeated Cruise trips alone with her? Is there no alone trip with Amelie?
There is no trip with Amelie alone, but you can try and work out with her in the gym :D

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
There is no trip with Amelie alone, but you can try and work out with her in the gym :D
Yeah, I already cleared that. Still, based on what I've seen even with "a new start" that MC is talking about with Amelie. Sandra still not knowing anything definitely tells that it might be a long while since that matter can ever be resolved. After all, it would nice to see some incest threesomes, foursomes or with the entire household in future updates.

The post you quoted mostly refers to, if after clearing everything on this update, that alone trip with Sandra are the only things left to do? There's nothing else on the tracker after all.

Reactions: The Coder
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes