user8310

Jul 11, 2020
I'm having issues with getting it to launch on Linux, I keep getting

sh: 0: Can't open MyOfficeAdventures
or

not foundentures.sh: 2:
: not foundentures.sh: 4:
MyOfficeAdventures.sh: 9: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting "in")
when trying to run "sh MyOfficeAdventures.sh"

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Suggestion: this game needs more clothed sex scenes. Also, the animations seem to lag often. When these two points get addressed, I think this will better than HS Tutor.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Suggestion: this game needs more clothed sex scenes. Also, the animations seem to lag often. When these two points get addressed, I think this will better than HS Tutor.
Hi, All animations are recorded at 60FPS, which are laggy? If you can give and example it will be great.
Clothed scenes are coming soon :)

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Hi, All animations are recorded at 60FPS, which are laggy? If you can give and example it will be great.
Clothed scenes are coming soon :)
Hey thanks! Looking forward to those clothed penetration scenes of our MILFs. As for the lag issue, I already got hit by it during the mini player test at the start. It also happened to most animated scenes that I unlocked. I'm not sure if it's actually a lag issue or a buffering issue, what happens is it plays, then lags a bit, then plays, and so on. It's not smooth for me but it's not to the point that the game's unplayable. I'm playing this on Android.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey thanks! Looking forward to those clothed penetration scenes of our MILFs. As for the lag issue, I already got hit by it during the mini player test at the start. It also happened to most animated scenes that I unlocked. I'm not sure if it's actually a lag issue or a buffering issue, what happens is it plays, then lags a bit, then plays, and so on. It's not smooth for me but it's not to the point that the game's unplayable. I'm playing this on Android.
Oh ok, when you click the miniplayer to switch the scene or go to next scene the video starts over, during that time it may feel laggy. As long as you are able to play it's good :)

Reactions: DJC97

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
do you have more scenes with Sandra or does it end up on the boat trip? This trip keeps repeating itself and I don't want to spend 10k for free lol

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lot of errors in this release that I have to use ignore on to continue. Second can you please mark quests not implemented or WIP or something I spend way too much time trying to accomplish a mission before I conclude that it's not implemented yet. Like buy the device for the cafe.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lot of errors in this release that I have to use ignore on to continue. Second can you please mark quests not implemented or WIP or something I spend way too much time trying to accomplish a mission before I conclude that it's not implemented yet. Like buy the device for the cafe.
Hi, Please take a look at below post. This is the only know issue. You are not able to proceed in other events due to the error, once you modify the parameter you will be able to continue Hana's cafe event.
I think you have changed some settings , please make auto save days greater than 0 click +1 few times
View attachment 1891838

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
do you have more scenes with Sandra or does it end up on the boat trip? This trip keeps repeating itself and I don't want to spend 10k for free lol
There are 2 variations, one when you go with Amelie and other if you alone with Sandra. You can check if any scene's are left using Replay Gallery on Laptop.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Coming soon, in a week or so
I have a question. Did you turn all the girls bi? Because that means it is no longer a harem game. It is now a poly game. Plus like some have said it gets old that when there is a harem it automatically becomes poly because out of nowhere the girls decide they are bi. No offence. Just my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Melissalauren

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have a question. Did you turn all the girls bi? Because that means it is no longer a harem game. It is now a poly game. Plus like some have said it gets old that when there is a harem it automatically becomes poly because out of nowhere the girls decide they are bi. No offence. Just my opinion.
No man, not all, not even 1 till now

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes