Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Hi, can you just download chapter 2, that will only have new content.
Very initially I had this implemented but many didn't use it or faced too many issues so I removed that patch mechanism.
Alright,thanks for the clarification.Basically i'm a quality-over-quantity person,so yeah i love games with high quality renders.Doesnt care what the filesize of the game.Even bought Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 512gb for media consumption & using joiplay can take advantage of super amoled beautiful display + a game with high quality renders.Lets drool over the screen,shall we? XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Coder

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Quest said: Buy automatic billing gadget from A-Z store...
But A-Z store is empty,so????

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quest said: Buy automatic billing gadget from A-Z store...
But A-Z store is empty,so????
Possibly hints are wrong, can you talk to Hana afternoon time in the cafe and see if it becomes comes available?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Possibly hints are wrong, can you talk to Hana afternoon time in the cafe and see if it becomes comes available?
No,not a single action with her only "Never Mind" possibility...
Here is my save,if you can look for it pls.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just updated the note, I think my old note got removed when mod was mirroring the links. Thanks for others to clearing it out, full download just containers entire game
thanks than I can just copy my current saves to current download and delete chapters 1 and 2.

Reactions: The Coder

Potetoouu

Jun 26, 2020
I really like this game. It's also great to have an option changing ages of the heroines. I would like to change MC's age too, I hope there will be an update allowing us doing that.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do I combine Ch1 and Ch2 folder of just run Ch2 and it picks up where I left?
If you have played chap 1 already then you can just download chap 2. If you have downloaded both then you have pretty much full game so you can even combine them

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes