The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Game looks good, and I just downloaded it (thanks Mediafire), but I had a few questions before I devote hours to it. How easy to use / navigate is the sandbox in this? Does the in-game hint system work well?

Without going into spoilers, how much incest content is present in the current version? Is it worth playing if your primary interest is the incest?

Thanks
Hinting and Travel functions are very intuitive, Hint for the girl is always visible and one button click and you jump straight to the girl.
and there's lot of content, especially for the once you live with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
For this lesbian trope that all harem games have nowadays where they join for the MC then start fucking all the girls in the harem without the MC it's kind of annoying. I don't mind it if the MC is involved but if the MC isn't involved then I'm out or skipping because it doesn't make any sense.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
For this lesbian trope that all harem games have nowadays where they join for the MC then start fucking all the girls in the harem without the MC it's kind of annoying. I don't mind it if the MC is involved but if the MC isn't involved then I'm out or skipping because it doesn't make any sense.
All the interactions will have MC involved, in a 3 some girls may play when MC is recharging, or MC walks in on them joins the action, mostly these type of scenarios. I don't think there will be any scene without MC :D

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Holy shit that situation with Amelie though... really, lying to her????? Holy hell here's hoping everything goes well with her. She's already heartbroken mate, not like this.

• Wow
Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Holy shit that situation with Amelie though... really, lying to her????? Holy hell here's hoping everything goes well with her. She's already heartbroken mate, not like this.
He made it worse didnt he, I'm sure he has a way to patch things up.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
It's not intentional, all the money variables are linked so there is a chance that changing one may be causing issue with other, some values are calcuated often so they might be getting reset.
Got you. The traceback says something about bad header pathway and links it to something pertaining to the python stuff. If you are interested.

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Please send me the tracrback
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\MyOfficeAdventures-0.70-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\MyOfficeAdventures-0.70-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Games\MyOfficeAdventures-0.70-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Apr 04 17:50:22 2022

All i did was add a zero to the 250 given for the one option regarding the dev

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\MyOfficeAdventures-0.70-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\MyOfficeAdventures-0.70-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Games\MyOfficeAdventures-0.70-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Apr 04 17:50:22 2022

All i did was add a zero to the 250 given for the one option regarding the dev
what are you specifically trying to do. by adding this 0?

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
what are you specifically trying to do. by adding this 0?
by the way... there are decimal points with some of the numbers.. you will 100% break something if you add a 0 randomly to something. if you look in the forums theres are really easy way to find ways to get the result you are looking for without breaking the game...:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes