Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
*Where* exactly are you supposed to put IncestPatch.rpy and *what* exactly is it supposed to be named? No matter which folder I put it in with this new update your mother is labeled your *guardian* instead of *mom* like she used to be in the previous update. So, either I have the wrong name for the patch or it's out of date for this new update.

Edit: Nevermind. For future reference for anyone else who is having trouble, make sure the patch is named IncestPatch.rpy and put it inside the 'game' folder that's inside the main folder where the MyOfficeAdventures.exe file is.

Reactions: The Coder
Oct 10, 2019
*Where* exactly are you supposed to put IncestPatch.rpy and *what* exactly is it supposed to be named? No matter which folder I put it in with this new update your mother is labeled your *guardian* instead of *mom* like she used to be in the previous update. So, either I have the wrong name for the patch or it's out of date for this new update.

Edit: Nevermind. For future reference for anyone else who is having trouble, make sure the patch is named IncestPatch.rpy and put it inside the 'game' folder that's inside the main folder where the MyOfficeAdventures.exe file is.
i put it inside the game folder and nothing

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I will update the description little more

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ok, so far I only have one major complaint atm. I understand the foot fetish seems common but it absolutely does nothing for me. I'm only suggesting that maybe giving an option for a handjob instead would be nice. Of all the H scenes I have seen so far a lot of them seem to be in large part focused on footjobs and that means after the wait and many clicks my reward is a specific fetish scene I don't find appealing which is unfortunate.
I will try to balance them in future, it might be that sometimes the circumstances and environment leads to fj scenes, anyway will try to balance them out.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Anyone got the incest patch as a file?
When I click on it in the main post, it just opens a new page with text.

Mar 22, 2020
All good, just a quick note for the Dev:
Total assigned customers on the work tab of phone, doesn't appear to update with Emma's numbers.

I'm not sure if that affects pay/expenses or not, just thought I'd mention it.
ANyhoo, nice game, quite enjoyable sandbox game, thx.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
All good, just a quick note for the Dev:
Total assigned customers on the work tab of phone, doesn't appear to update with Emma's numbers.

I'm not sure if that affects pay/expenses or not, just thought I'd mention it.
ANyhoo, nice game, quite enjoyable sandbox game, thx.
Will take a look.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
incredibly laggy after last update, mouse cursor is just stuttering all over the screen but my computer is at 17% cpu usage..
Hi, can you tell me your machine spec,(CPU, GPU and OS)?
CPU usage of 17% is normal, I suspect that GPU has something to do with this. is it only the mouse stuttering or is everything just slow?
1648821099874.png

Aug 2, 2020
Are you have any issues with mediafire? The problem with mega is that it caps free members to 4gb download per day, the full game is around 5.3GB which makes it difficult for many people to download, this was a feedback from last version and many people requested mediafire that's the reason I switched.
What you are saying is true Bro, but atleast even if the download does stop midway it can be resumed later on even if there is a drop in the connection. It might be a problem with my service provider that the connection drops in between but Mega is way more comfortable in using, even if the limit is 4GB as you say (in my case 3GB and I don't know the reason why) we can resume the download lateron.

And there is also a trick where you can gain more limit by using a VPN (In my case TURBO VPN), as the limit registers to the IP address or that is how it is I believe coz I'm not a pro in these sorts of stuff.
This is how it's done, once your normal limit is over, pause the download in Mega, then, close the Desktop / Android app, connect the VPN and gain a new IP, then restart Mega and then the downlad resumes. Pretty nifty trick huh..... I've done this a lot of times.

Aug 2, 2020
Cheat code will be made public after 2 weeks of new release, I released v0.7 yesterday. If you are patreon member in that case codes will be provided after every drop (alpha, beta and final)
I'm sorry about that, I didn't realise that you had released the latest version just the day before..... I was playing the game for the first time yesterday....

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry about that, I didn't realise that you had released the latest version just the day before..... I was playing the game for the first time yesterday....
That's fine, usually f95zone staff mirror the links after a day, if you see now there is a mega link too :)

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes