The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How can I increase money? Mom told me she needs 10.000. And I have just 3.700
You can increase the income significantly doing Eleanor and Jennifer's path, if you have skipped them then the option is to skip the days

Reactions: Hlextor

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
did i misspell it or what? i know where it is, i just need to know when i can unlock, it's unlock not how to find it, like twins room(bedroom) can be unlock after advance amy event(quest)
Gym unlock's in Amelie's story line, quite late in the story to be specific.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone help i cant run it on joiplay app the 2 chapter the first one works i got a message i nedd to download the full version on f95 but i did or do i need to wait for the android version for ch2
Hi, Are you getting any error when you run Chapter 2 Zip file?
If you have downloaded the Zip which is 9GB that includes Chapter 1 and 2, I am wondering how you got only Chapter 1 :4Head:

Last edited:

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I'm at the point where I had two events with Clara, the first was to get her an additional 50 customers, and the next was to ask for another gaming session. I did the first but now I'm not getting the prompt for the second. Is it time dependent? I've visited her both in the library and at home, and the only option available to me is to relive past experiences. I even tried on the weekends, but nothing is happening.
Can you tell me what the hint reads, you have do "Ranked Match" option with her few times, if you don't mind you can share me Save file in DM, I can probably take a look at it once.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
She is not present anywhere Morning time, why would you need to meet her Morning time?
Because that is what the hint wants me to do to advance her story. “Head over to her place morning to time”

The “trophy” hint True Gentle-man says “Get a gift for Jennifer before going to her house”

Linda’s path is dependent on moving forward with Jennifer and I can’t seem to move forward with Jennifer.

Reactions: The Coder

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Because that is what the hint wants me to do to advance her story. “Head over to her place morning to time”

The “trophy” hint True Gentle-man says “Get a gift for Jennifer before going to her house”

Linda’s path is dependent on moving forward with Jennifer and I can’t seem to move forward with Jennifer.
Yea,I realized after checking the code, but still the way to get to her house here
Can you go to her place, Exit your house then take Right, and click the Middle House
View attachment 2302677

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone have the Patreon code? OP said it would be updated in a couple days that was like 5 days ago.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Gym unlock's in Amelie's story line, quite late in the story to be specific.
that far? close to the recent updates?
also if there's a new update can i use chap 2 standalone version then replace it with the chap 1? is that gonna work?

Last edited:

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter_1/jennifer/JenniferEventLabels.rpy", line 302, in <module>
NameError: name 'JennniferPregPoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter_1/jennifer/JenniferEventLabels.rpyc", line 302, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter_1/jennifer/JenniferEventLabels.rpy", line 302, in <module>
NameError: name 'JennniferPregPoints' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
My Office Adventures 0.97
Wed Jan 11 20:53:39 2023

how to fix this? i cant even find chapter_1 in game folder.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes