raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
So there's no NTR but Alexandra thought the MC was the male prostitute she'd invited. What happened to the gigolo then? Does he show after the MC leaves? You can't make a plotline like that and leave it open to imagination whether or not she's fucking male prostitutes while the MC has to perform 50,000 repetitive tasks just to get a handjob from her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Coder

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can I increase money? Mom told me she needs 10.000. And I have just 3.700

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Can anyone help i cant run it on joiplay app the 2 chapter the first one works i got a message i nedd to download the full version on f95 but i did or do i need to wait for the android version for ch2

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
if i have the first one, can i replace it with the standalone version? does that gonna work? or should i just play it in standalone version?

and also when i can unlock the gym place?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
if i have the first one, can i replace it with the standalone version? does that gonna work? or should i just play it in standalone version?

and also when i can unlock the gym place?
I found the gym by hitting the right arrow on the front of the house and then hitting the left arrow on the street screen.
I then pinned the gym to quick travel screen.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I found the gym by hitting the right arrow on the front of the house and then hitting the left arrow on the street screen.
I then pinned the gym to quick travel screen.
did i misspell it or what? i know where it is, i just need to know when i can unlock, it's unlock not how to find it, like twins room(bedroom) can be unlock after advance amy event(quest)

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes