DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
We have so much content maybe slow down a little to optimize stuff? Fixing grammar, typos and such? Game needs a really big QoL and the big need to reduce that game size. You're in a rush dev? Is v1.0 your goal or maybe setting aside some time to optimize things?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
We have so much content maybe slow down a little to optimize stuff? Fixing grammar, typos and such? Game needs a really big QoL and the big need to reduce that game size. You're in a rush dev? Is v1.0 your goal or maybe setting aside some time to optimize things?
What optimizations exactly? I had the script proof read before release, I will do it again before next release but again it's not professionaly done because I cannot affoard a pro. What is the big QOL change required?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter_1/jennifer/JenniferEventLabels.rpy", line 302, in <module>
NameError: name 'JennniferPregPoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter_1/jennifer/JenniferEventLabels.rpyc", line 302, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter_1/jennifer/JenniferEventLabels.rpy", line 302, in <module>
NameError: name 'JennniferPregPoints' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
My Office Adventures 0.97
Wed Jan 11 20:53:39 2023

how to fix this? i cant even find chapter_1 in game folder.
Ok, how are you getting this error because I don't get this on my system. I have a patch to fix this but I am curious on how did you encounter this. The important thing is that can you click "Ignore" and continue playing the game?

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What optimizations exactly? I had the script proof read before release, I will do it again before next release but again it's not professionaly done because I cannot affoard a pro. What is the big QOL change required?
Size of the game. Is that simply how it is with the game or is there other ways to thin out that really large game size?

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Size of the game. Is that simply how it is with the game or is there other ways to thin out that really large game size?
The assets are already compressed, there's really nothing left at compression's end. I have tried my best to split the chapter into 2 parts. I have already used butler uploads in itch so the next release should have lowered download size.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
Ok, how are you getting this error because I don't get this on my system. I have a patch to fix this but I am curious on how did you encounter this. The important thing is that can you click "Ignore" and continue playing the game?
Yes i can and i dont know why i just downloaded it for my first time and it poped

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yes i can and i dont know why i just downloaded it for my first time and it poped
Cool, as long as you are able to continue it's fine, It's not a critical bug so it would affect the game play. Thanks for confirming.

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
Cool, as long as you are able to continue it's fine, It's not a critical bug so it would affect the game play. Thanks for confirming.
but her story is stuck at visit linda at night have tryed for quite afew hours now but nothing happend tryed progress lindas story but it wont trigger jennifers

StrangeOne

May 1, 2017
I have just got the same error. It was at the end of the sex on top of the car after the play. I have had similar errors a number of times at the end of sex scenes, but can indeed just click ignore to proceed.

I have rolled back and made a save right before if you'd like me to send it.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I have just got the same error. It was at the end of the sex on top of the car after the play. I have had similar errors a number of times at the end of sex scenes, but can indeed just click ignore to proceed.

I have rolled back and made a save right before if you'd like me to send it.
It's fine, I figured out the issue, I will fix them for the next version.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
but her story is stuck at visit linda at night have tryed for quite afew hours now but nothing happend tryed progress lindas story but it wont trigger jennifers
Sorry for this, the hint is wrong, you have to Continue Linda's story to trigger this one.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes