VN Ren'Py My Office [v1.3] [Summer Witch]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
For fuck's sake. Your group is NOT "harem fans" in general. It is one PART of harem fans, just because you guys echo chamber yourselves to death in your little thread doesn't mean there aren't people who like harem and don't agree with you.
We just don't go into your fucking thread, because you guys are the most annoying and irritating faction on f95zone.
Harem should be about seducing and conquering women, not every lady just falling over themselves to find the one dick worthy to fuck them. Wooing someone from their existing partner to add her to a harem can be great fun, but for that to happen, the women need to have a life BEFORE the MC.
It's a miracle you guys don't demand the mom in an incest game also be a virgin.

This is the biggest problem with these boards by now, one tiny group of players, not only declaring themselves to be speaking for everybody into harem games, but also coming into every single new game thread, spamming it with their bullshit, declaring games to be shit and not being for harem fans and telling every single new dev what they have to do, so that this one particular group wants to play their game.

Please mods, either just thread-kick these guys, the moment they start their bs or really make a "one dick" tag so that they don't have to come into every game thread to bore us to death with their usual stick, their made-up definition for terms, contrary to the definitions used on f95zone, their relentless, continuous repetition of what they like and don't like in a game and what is a no-go etc..
as a question...where is there a harem if the mc gets nothing but every other dude fucks the girls the mc likes ?! isnt a harem where the mc gets the girls?? and even if you like watching girls get fucked by others...then they are not yours truely...but what do i know...i dont have the kink of getting cucked....so i dont understand ,sorry...

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
as a question...where is there a harem if the mc gets nothing but every other dude fucks the girls the mc likes ?! isnt a harem where the mc gets the girls?? and even if you like watching girls get fucked by others...then they are not yours truely...but what do i know...i dont have the kink of getting cucked....so i dont understand ,sorry...
id just igmore that guy he just gets angry whenever someone asks anything regarding ntr its his thing around here

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
My Office [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 268mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update..??

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
After a long time in the project "My Office", now the version 1.3 is available which includes a new graphical interface, the remake of some scenes.
The game has three game modes that can be switched at any time from the options panel and two languages (Italian and English), even if both are not yet in their professional form, as I always wanted.
dude you cant ask about the story and dont care when someone is pointing that ntr and harem is a mess alltoghter....

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes