VN Ren'Py My Office [v1.3] [Summer Witch]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Office [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 268mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
From the comments NTR content is unavoidable, so I doubt a harem route will succeed: either all sex of the LIs with other guys can be avoided or the harem fans won't touch the game even with a stick.

Personally, a single unavoidable NTR or sharing scene makes the game uninteresting for me. So, for now I'm going to pass.

For fuck's sake. Your group is NOT "harem fans" in general. It is one PART of harem fans, just because you guys echo chamber yourselves to death in your little thread doesn't mean there aren't people who like harem and don't agree with you.
We just don't go into your fucking thread, because you guys are the most annoying and irritating faction on f95zone.
Harem should be about seducing and conquering women, not every lady just falling over themselves to find the one dick worthy to fuck them. Wooing someone from their existing partner to add her to a harem can be great fun, but for that to happen, the women need to have a life BEFORE the MC.
It's a miracle you guys don't demand the mom in an incest game also be a virgin.

This is the biggest problem with these boards by now, one tiny group of players, not only declaring themselves to be speaking for everybody into harem games, but also coming into every single new game thread, spamming it with their bullshit, declaring games to be shit and not being for harem fans and telling every single new dev what they have to do, so that this one particular group wants to play their game.

Please mods, either just thread-kick these guys, the moment they start their bs or really make a "one dick" tag so that they don't have to come into every game thread to bore us to death with their usual stick, their made-up definition for terms, contrary to the definitions used on f95zone, their relentless, continuous repetition of what they like and don't like in a game and what is a no-go etc..

Last edited by a moderator:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For fuck's sake. Your group is NOT "harem fans" in general. It is one PART of harem fans, just because you guys echo chamber yourselves to death in your little thread doesn't mean there aren't people who like harem and don't agree with you.
We just don't go into your fucking thread, because you guys are the most annoying and irritating faction on f95zone.
Harem should be about seducing and conquering women, not every lady just falling over themselves to find the one dick worthy to fuck them. Wooing someone from their existing partner to add her to a harem can be great fun, but for that to happen, the women need to have a life BEFORE the MC.
It's a miracle you guys don't demand the mom in an incest game also be a virgin.

This is the biggest problem with these boards by now, one tiny group of players, not only declaring themselves to be speaking for everybody into harem games, but also coming into every single new game thread, spamming it with their bullshit, declaring games to be shit and not being for harem fans and telling every single new dev what they have to do, so that this one particular group wants to play their game.

Please mods, either just thread-kick these guys, the moment they start their bs or really make a "one dick" tag so that they don't have to come into every game thread to bore us to death with their usual stick, their made-up definition for terms, contrary to the definitions used on f95zone, their relentless, continuous repetition of what they like and don't like in a game and what is a no-go etc..
Actually like it or dislike it, most fans of the harem genre aren't going to play if there is an unavoidable NTR scene. Maybe, for your reply I have expressed myself badly, I was only referring to the NTR.

Personally, I don't see a problem with LIs who aren't virgins, although I don't want them, like in real life, to be talking about their ex-boyfriends all the time.

Personally, the voyeur scenes where you see an unknown guy and a girl fucking don't interest me, I don't like them or dislike them, but I don't want to see them. And I also don't want to see a scene between a L,I before being with the MC, and her boyfriend / her husband, if it exists, fine, but I don't want to see it.

On the other hand, I don't like sharing, and I think many followers of the harem genre don't like it either. Although I suppose there will be others who either don't care or like it.

For the rest, if you don't like my comments, you can ignore me.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Just a word of advice to the developer. I get that you are new so do yourself a favor and keep in mind that the most bitter divide in this genre is between NTR and harem fans. Trying to include both in the same game is generally a recipe for unending drama in the forums. Just be clear what you want and be honest. If you are indecisive they will try to tear you apart in their tug of war. I was going to take your game out for a spin but what I've read is enough to tell me that it's not what I am interested in. I would still like you to be successful so please keep going.

Reactions: WSGBX

Summer Witch

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
Thanks to those who took the time to write their thoughts.

As I said previously personally, I was only interested in three points from the initial demo: Images, Editing and Story, honestly, I'm not interested in the rest of the wars between fan-gang categories, there are several games on the market that include both that I liked (and are liked), playing them first in one path and then in the other. I love this genre of visual novels and I love many categories, the ones that I don't like or annoy me, I will probably never put them in my stories. That said, I create them for those who want to play them, for others there will be other stories that I'm sure will be more to their liking or their fundamentalism.

In these days I am preparing to update the game sheet with the first really finished Chapter, unfortunately only in Italian for the moment, but as soon as I manage to put together the money for the serious translation into English, I will be happy to include that too. Having said that, the three points mentioned above (Images, Editing and Story) are the only topics that really interest me in the comments, the others simply aren't. But obviously everyone is free to throw away their time.

As always, sorry for my English.

Reactions: botc76 and Punto

Summer Witch

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
After a long time in the project "My Office", now the version 1.3 is available which includes a new graphical interface, the remake of some scenes.
The game has three game modes that can be switched at any time from the options panel and two languages (Italian and English), even if both are not yet in their professional form, as I always wanted.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOffice-SUMMERWITCH-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have try the game, and if you choose the harem game mode, the LIs don't have sex scenes with any guy, so that's good.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes