VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Old Soul [v0.020] [Hsmakesgames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

How would you like to see updates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
lot of .. umm... comments, bout 'patches'. :rolleyes:. clueless or ?? sorry but i got No problems with downloads or game. Unless we are talking about the AMOUNT or Lack there of... Content. :(
i think Everything about this game looks good. Great potential, semi-original story, good variety of characters, and good renders. (y) down side is on this being the '3rd' update and there is Less content than most 'demos'
i have NO $$ so my 'complaint' has limited 'value' as a supporter, however for the benefit of the devs... get yer shit going or you Will Lose support and momentum is important. i Want you to succeed!

you asked for feedback about..quality? i didn't notice anything. clothing tears?? IMO however... Gini is Ugly, i mean gnomes are not known for cuteness, but hey, she could use a makeover ;) even 'Tammy Faye is cuter.
1638530685720.png o_O:cautious: .... :whistle:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.020 + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Incest Patch doesn't seem to work for me (unless it just enables you to change the relationships). Are the relationships Mother, Aunt and Sister?

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
No updates since November, zero patrons, and the last Patreon post (in January) talked about working on a different game. This is probably abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: judgenot93

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Sorry that we are slow to update, we are working with a new artist to rebuild this with as hand drawn.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
We are unable to update the poll here, but we did post polls to the public regarding an update priority in regards to art.

We'll add the results of both together to make a determination after the upcoming update.

NiceGuyHX

Aug 4, 2021
I am still waiting for new news. Sad that nice games get abandoned.
But i can also understand when devs dont get some money from their project to continue.
Most of the players dindnt have money to donate like me. Sometimes i think come on its just one dollar but 1 dollar for every game that i like would stil cost me 50$ per month.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes