Here is my Unofficial Port Of this game
With Incest patch

This is my first port so let me know if you face any error

Reach me here

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Justadood19

Generally incest patches just change character relations and dialogue. A landlady/mothers friend will become mom a landlord will become dad roommate will become brother/sister/cousin.

Justadood19

Feb 1, 2018
Justadood19

Generally incest patches just change character relations and dialogue. A landlady/mothers friend will become mom a landlord will become dad roommate will become brother/sister/cousin.
so if u put the patch then u wont be able to romance with family etc ?? sorry i just dont know about this

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Justadood19

If you do not install the incest patch none of the characters will be related in the game the incest patch will make them related to each other.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
HS Makes Games

The way that you posted the links causes it to throw a up enter decryption key message and break the links if you try to copy and paste them into a browser.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks, I am getting a lot of maintenance and other errors on the site today, I'm not sure if that is why it did the weird half-link thing. please try now with the updated post and let me know if that fixed it.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeap links are working fine now. Yeah the sites been taking a shit for the last 3 or so hours. Click a link get a error refresh page and look leave page and hit error repeat. Try to post something get a fucking error copy and cut what your trying to post and refresh page and paste it and try again.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes