3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

How would you like to see updates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
HS

If your the DEV for the game you should put in a ticket to get the game dev tag.

I don't even pay attention to dick sizes of MC's anymore in these games as it's usually the same old same old dude has a horse cock or it grows into a horse cock that's magically delicious and attracts girls like flies of shit.
My other game definitely has a hugely unrealistic sized unit, with a nearly full size dicktator, this game is using the much more reasonable db-xxx XY. I don't have a measuring tape or anything, but it seems like "above average" rather that gigantic.

Then again, at some point he may transform into a centaur or dragon, at which point all human measurements are trivialized.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
(modern era)
MC: "Girl, you look good enough to... Mmmm... Ooh-la-la!"

(a thousand years ago, same girl)
MC: "Did someone said GOBLINS?" SOUKA!

View attachment 1159394 View attachment 1159397

EDIT: Is the woman in white dress an amazon mommy milker or are they dwarves? lol (see 5th screen)
LOL.

1. As far as we know his is the only soul that is shared between time periods.

2. Mary and Sicily just got back from an event with a formal dress code and happen to be wearing heels, so that accounts for some of the height differences.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
He is pulled in two directions,
Absent father, a lot of sexual tension. Nothing can go wrong... LMAO
You forgot 'broken arms'. I am pulling out all the stops. Next, someone is going to have to get 'stuck' in a couch or get caught shoplifting..

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
you called my attachment with extinction of all men on the planet. haha ha

added to the observer list. I will try later. Good luck to DEV and thanks for sharing.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
this first update was a fucking joke Lol and i can't get that giblin's nose out of my head it's haunting me Lol

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the tease, dev. Really appreciate getting a two-minute Prologue and then having to name every character and their relationship with each other. Well done.

On a more serious note, I'm loving this so far! I hope you keep this game going for a long while. Keep up the good work, friend.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the tease, dev. Really appreciate getting a two-minute Prologue and then having to name every character and their relationship with each other. Well done.

On a more serious note, I'm loving this so far! I hope you keep this game going for a long while. Keep up the good work, friend.
Weird. Apparently I don't get full control of the OP. Someone popped in there and added a pre-configured file to make things easier for people. I'd delete it, but I suspect it would end up back in there when I'm not looking. It's like you can't trust a bunch of pirates or something.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
With that excellent set-up, still it needs motherlovin'?
Well, if he's going to be the only male in the old post-apocalypse time he's gotta be the great-great-great-great-[...]-great-great-grandfather of the entire modern population, so really everybody is incest anyway.

Reactions: Irad

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Well, if he's going to be the only male in the old post-apocalypse time he's gotta be the great-great-great-great-[...]-great-great-grandfather of the entire modern population, so really everybody is incest anyway.
Isn't that the theory about Genghis Khan? Like 10% of Asia or something. Plus a couple times in the bible things start from a single family.

Regardless, the genetics are so diluted after 40k generations that it doesn't really make sense to consider them biologically related. Though that is an interesting question, if your soul inhabits a different body and you jerk off, are masturbating or giving someone else a hand job?

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I think its pretty damn interesting...
kinda funny people saying (MC's) mom height when it really hasn't been set beside anything other than the other family members to correctly judge it with in comparison...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes