VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Old Soul [v0.020] [Hsmakesgames]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

How would you like to see updates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 2, 2020
Shit render just to show heights without heels. She is taller, but not of amazon levels. View attachment 1159690
Let me preface this by saying I have not played the game yet so i do not know anyone's name. That said, based on this picture, lets say that the woman in white with the Batman belt buckle is about 5'9" (1meter 75 centimeters for those outside the US). While that is tall, it is not *insanely* tall for a woman. So we will use that as a starting point. That would make the woman in the brown jacket with the belt buckle advertising that she is 30 about 5'7" (1m70cm). The woman on the left with the blue hair who's pants imply that she is both a hippy and believes in aliens would be about 5' (1m52cm). Which means the Hobbit on the right in the black tank top is about 5'4" (1m62cm). So unless my man Frodo over there is 12 years old and hasn't hit his growth spurt yet or he is really Kevin hart in disguise, I think that is most likely why everyone is saying that the mom is an Amazon. In games like this, it is all about perspective relative to everyone else. Just my two cents.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Let me preface this by saying I have not played the game yet so i do not know anyone's name. That said, based on this picture, lets say that the woman in white with the Batman belt buckle is about 5'9" (1meter 75 centimeters for those outside the US). While that is tall, it is not *insanely* tall for a woman. So we will use that as a starting point. That would make the woman in the brown jacket with the belt buckle advertising that she is 30 about 5'7" (1m70cm). The woman on the left with the blue hair who's pants imply that she is both a hippy and believes in aliens would be about 5' (1m52cm). Which means the Hobbit on the right in the black tank top is about 5'4" (1m62cm). So unless my man Frodo over there is 12 years old and hasn't hit his growth spurt yet or he is really Kevin hart in disguise, I think that is most likely why everyone is saying that the mom is an Amazon. In games like this, it is all about perspective relative to everyone else. Just my two cents.
I'd add a couple inches to them each, but that sounds about right right. The older woman is a model, and one would expect her to be taller by virtue of her job (or more technically vice versa). Also for all the complaining that men do about how women treat men of below average height, I would suspect there would be less complaining about it here. :FacePalm:

But I guess it just goes to show you that you can't make all the men happy all the time.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.01 APK
Android games updated daily -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Boomer Raver

Nov 26, 2018
For those who can't download the incest patch here it is. I really don't know who the original author of this patch is but if you know just DM me and I will credit him.
Edit (SEP/03/2021): I don't know if the patch still works with new version, so I don't recommend you to download this patch.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I'd add a couple inches to them each, but that sounds about right right. The older woman is a model, and one would expect her to be taller by virtue of her job (or more technically vice versa). Also for all the complaining that men do about how women treat men of below average height, I would suspect there would be less complaining about it here. :FacePalm:

But I guess it just goes to show you that you can't make all the men happy all the time.
Is this one of those landlady/tenant games? if so a when a landlady and a landlord make a male tenant the male tenant should almost always be taller than the landlady also male tenants have longer growth periods than female tenants. My MC couldn't take it. RIP!</game>.

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I put up the new main menu theme song in a and public post. I'd appreciate it if you head over and let me know if you like this one better than the current one.

Apr 27, 2021
For those who can't download the incest patch here it is. I really don't know who the original author of this patch is but if you know just DM me and I will credit him.
that didn't work now i have to do it manually and i don't know who is the sister or aunt if there is one or what

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
well that was.....a start atleast..
BUT i don´t understand WHY you used male heads for the fantasy girls.
Did you missclick or something cause i would redo the faces, pronto!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
W...F did i just play!

Anyway good luck with this game, dev

i will check back again in a few months

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Old Soul [v0.015]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Old Soul [v0.015]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of My Old Soul [v0.01]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Old Soul [v0.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-29
Version: 0.015

Reactions: Kagrra

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Tall men are hot and the only short men that are hot are shotas and traps. :KEK:

HS Makes Games

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I assume it no longer works
We didn't change any of the code that would have been affected by that file. All the patcher did was pre-populate a file that already exists in the game folder. It only contains labels that you can set manually in the game with the questionnaire. You should be able to just copy and paste the stuff in that file and overwrite our file with it. We don't plan on adding any other characters that would need to be modified like this so it should be pretty safe to just keep a copy of it somewhere safe and drop it in for each version of the game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes