consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
a rather unusual take on the visual novel, making the visuals novel.
its like looking at a camcorder copy of a movie. I swear I half expected to see bobbing heads of peeps popping off to the loo and an 'auditorium' announcement to come blasting out through my speakers :D

still, the story, though unpolished, is entertaining enough and although the visual side is a bit 1990's, to be fair to the dev, there IS a lot of it. could be good in future (y)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The quality of the imagery is... Bad. So bad. But other than that I love everything. The women are hot, incest is my shit, and the plot is interesting and engaging.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Very grainy pics, the scene transition is annoying, girls are a solid "meh", and the story is contrived and blase.
There's nothing exceptional about this other than the awful renders.
Save your time and your hard drive and pass this one by

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Constructive Criticism, Why not name the game An Extraordinarily Ordinary Life? That way it makes more sense grammatically and logically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, I finally got around to playing through the game. I still wish the renders were much higher in quality, of course, but the plot of the game is interesting (if somewhat similar to some other games), there are many choices throughout, and there is no shortage of potential LIs for the MC. Seems like a decent game. It doesn't especially stand out from the crowd, but it's definitely better than many games on the site, in spite of render quality.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes