ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i had to..all looks washed out and blurry...and for once i cannot blame my old eyes :p also..all these fucking gameover choices do nothing but pisses off players and make them delete the damn game..this is 2020..we do not do game over choices anymore..games have progressed now to have actual meaningful choices..derp.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
indeed it's worse, it's just disgusting, what horror, I cut the game after a few minutes so the quality is mediocre irrrrk, to believe that it create renders with an Intel 80386
I'm not the type criticized on renders, but this is too ugly
Maybe he's going for a new style?

Reactions: heimdal74

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
it would be good to work with Slonique !! maybe the two of them would be able to make a good game
Slonique = renders (y) / story :eek:
Cheepshot = Story (y) / renders :eek:

hahaha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
I enjoyed it so far, some parts are a let down as clearly certain family members want the MC but dont follow through with it which I find a big let down.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
The blurry, off color, poor resolution, etc., renders really detract from the playing of the game, basically giving me a headache & watery eyes. I see I’m not the only one who thinks so. Since you have a Patreon account I’m guessing you hope to earn some money. Do not expect much income with such poor quality renders.

I’ve given support to over 3 dozen developers via Patreon because I enjoyed their work.

The story seemed interesting, but I didn’t even finish the story as of this version, due the problem with the renders.

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah I noticed there still isn't a incest patch yet. So this just isn't worth playing yet.
i noticed this too....sure half siblings work i guess....but then the mom isn't well mom and somehow that's just a turn off...i feel it would've been better if it was a different dad same mom if going the half sibling route

Reactions: hakulaku97

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i noticed this too....sure half siblings work i guess....but then the mom isn't well mom and somehow that's just a turn off...i feel it would've been better if it was a different dad same mom if going the half sibling route
That wouldn't work with the story though.

It's the dads bloodline that is part of the story.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a good game nice-looking, models just a shame about the blurriness apart from that the game is just fine.

Reactions: Jimbog

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Renders look like they were transmitted on an old TV antenna. I was tempted to slap the side of my computer oruse aluminum foil to improve the reception, like the old days. So I will say it has a retro feel to it, but no matter the quality of the story this is unviewable.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Most games you see an update, download and start playing from your last save, you can pretty much work out where you were within a couple of clicks.
This game ... I load up my save and my brain feels like it's walking through mud trying to remember wtf was going on and wtf am I looking at. People say ummm and errr during conversations when their brain is catching up with their talking but now my brain is making entire sentences of ummms and errrs, it's sounds like it's humming at me.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Most games you see an update, download and start playing from your last save, you can pretty much work out where you were within a couple of clicks.
This game ... I load up my save and my brain feels like it's walking through mud trying to remember wtf was going on and wtf am I looking at. People say ummm and errr during conversations when their brain is catching up with their talking but now my brain is making entire sentences of ummms and errrs, it's sounds like it's humming at me.
Anyone else see something wrong with the first part of this statement? lol

1581446421229.png

Reactions: Repuci

drskittles

Dec 1, 2019
It's honestly not that bad. Story is interesting and I could get used to the visuals. It does seem to randomly become better quality for some images occasionally, which messes with my brain more due to inconsistency when it goes back to normal.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I honestly don't know what y'all are talking about.. I can't even get the new update to install... tried different links, downloads and then extraction fails! (and yes it's only with this game)

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes