JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Nice get your house in order update. Hopefully we'll get stuff going forward and the ability to bring some other folks we chose with us, like the Mother & two daughters, etc..

Reactions: Bgguyy1

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
General readability/typo/grammar fixes also included for free

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, extract the zip file to the game's main folder overwriting any existing files.

Please note that starting a new game may be necessary.

04/09/21 - Patch 8.0a released - version number changed to more closely match game version.
23/01/22 - Patch 9.0a released. I've made some changes to the patch which should hopefully make future updates quicker and in games thoughts are now a different colour to highlight non-spoken text. Hopefully I've not bodged this.

29/01/22 - Patch 9.0g released. Minor fixes & corrections. Thanks to 2sleepy, excalibertypo and especially Couatl for finding these issues and reporting them correctly.

To install, extract the game folder from the zip file to the game's main folder. No more complaining from moaners not realising that browsers are sometimes able to open RPY files.

Thanks to FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.

Now we wait for the Patch update :)

Looking forward to your update :)

Apr 18, 2018
Do the renders get any better later in the game?
Because from the images I see, their not too pleasing to the eyes (to keep it polite)...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finally. Been waiting on this getting an update.

Hoping we can start kicking demon ass without anyone else being kidnapped.

Anyone else goes missing i'm gonna start tying people to the house. Lets see if the bastards can steal an entire building.

Do the renders get any better later in the game?
Because from the images I see, their not too pleasing to the eyes (to keep it polite)...
They do improve as the game goes on.

When he started out his hardware wasn't great. He still isn't using Philly levels of rendering power but it has improved a lot.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v10.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's nice to finally get some relaxing stuff going and have a fuck fest without shit going wrong.

So, about that rape tag... is it avoidable?
Nope.

One of the MC's sisters and his mother get kidnapped and both get raped, both part of the main story so can't be avoided.

Ch 10 and you're expecting a good game? ......................................................................................................... :oops:
Not to point out the painfully obvious but you do know some of us enjoy this, right?

Aside from the whole Demi thing that took far too long to sort out but that was only one part of the whole game.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ch 10 and you're expecting a good game? ......................................................................................................... :oops:
Strangly enough I have just about vocally disagreed with 80 to 90% of this game.
And yet have still enjoyed playing it all upto this point immensly.
So yes... yes I am.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Strangly enough I have just about vocally disagreed with 80 to 90% of this game.
And yet have still enjoyed playing it all upto this point immensly.
So yes... yes I am.
The thing for me about this game is the actual story is pretty fun, I am enjoying all the travel between worlds and fantasy stuff.

I love most of the characters, Jen is love, give praise to the Succubus goddess........ and there is a ton of sex, most of which is pretty hot.

Not the best game ever but it is good fun.

I don't even mind the kidnapping stuff, the only thing I had a problem with is it took him literally half a year to rescue her yet carried on like nothing was wrong and had no haste about him. If any of us were in that position and a reincarnated badass that just had one of our life long loves from our very first life kidnapped we'd have torn the place down to find them.

To be fair, he did the same thing when his sister was taken but that was a much shorter timeframe so not as noticeable.

That's my only problem with the MC. He doesn't get shit done, he takes too long to get round to important stuff and needs to learn when to stop thinking with his dick and kill some fuckers.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes