CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It's hard to remember all these orgies even though they only have orgies on days ending with the letter Y.
I know right ? For events that only take place every time they have breathable air or between midnight and midnight; they sure are hard to memorize...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's hard to remember all these orgies even though they only have orgies on days ending with the letter Y.
I know right ? For events that only take place every time they have breathable air or between midnight and midnight; they sure are hard to memorize...
The scene transitions might as well be "On the east side of the constant orgy...." and "Elsewhere during, yes, the same damned orgy...."

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The scene transitions might as well be "On the east side of the constant orgy...." and "Elsewhere during, yes, the same damned orgy...."
And when on the counting of Demi's trashing by the futa demon : "On ElseWorld-gy, in Orgy Castle on the Orgy Shrine"

Sounds like you're quoting one of the game's girls crying. Well played.
Ever since the first time I read it, it's been stuck in my head. Now when I see "*crying*" in another VN, I hear the Bouhouhou

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Feb 12, 2021
2 of the girls get kidnapped and raped as part of the plot.

There are also scenes of some ... animals in one route.
fuck yes and OMG fuck yes!! n along with incest n pregnancy (can't remember if there's actually been any girls knocked up, since it's been so long since I've played this), these are the tags the dev should focus on. besides, using just these 4 tags, dev could streamline story arc instead of countless LI's n meaningless orgies...in real world, rape+incest=pregnancy, n in dream world, rape+bestiality=pregnancy :devilish::love:

Reactions: bluerubber
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes