- -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Pleasure [v0.37 Elite] [Tasty Pics] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.36 Elite -> v0.37 Elite [102 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MyPleasure-0.37Elite
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i started this game more times than i remember and it isn t completed yet, jesus xd
Season 1, and 2 are..

Season 3 is coming soon...which is the final season.

Welcome to the third and final season of My Pleasure, a choice-driven adult Visual Novel, full of hot women, mystery, and sex! This VN is packed with high-quality graphics, a rich story, humor, and hot close-up animations!

Last edited:

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
The models are good, animations decent but I'm unsure if the dev has ever seen what a pussy or asshole looks like. But my god what really drags this game down a lot is the scenes with no auto forward feature and the gallery too is just as awful.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The models are good, animations decent but I'm unsure if the dev has ever seen what a pussy or asshole looks like. But my god what really drags this game down a lot is the scenes with no auto forward feature and the gallery too is just as awful.
Agreed! I played this game, (NOT skipping, mind you), for almost 2 hours, and there wasn't a single sex scene! If there's no screwing, it should be in the tags.

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So NTR has various meanings but introducing a main LI as them having sex with another character the first time you see them is NTR, it's a game, LI in the game may not yet be in a relationship with MC but dude, it's literally moments later that stuff starts between them. NTR in games includes anyone who is a main LI, Julia is, so it's NTR. IF you plan to argue that's not what NTR means then consider it means cuckolding, which is what the MC then does with Julia very shortly afterwards, that is literal cuckolding, which would mean NTR. So yes it does include NTR. That's factual not opinion.

When it comes to surviving it, sure... But why include in a game moments that detract from instead of add to the sense of enjoyment? It really isn't about whether I can survive it or not, I simply don't give the slightest toss about the character from that moment on. Sure she's hot, but emotional investment went out the door the moment I saw that. I have played it through btw and I have to say it's a mess on many levels, the point system is total garbage, makes not one jot of sense. Ice cream flavours deciding whether you get laid... nope that's not clever it's just annoying. Don't get me wrong I am downloading it again for the update, but only because the renders are that good and I like a couple of the characters, not the NTR ones.
Yeah fuck I am like 2 years late to this game but from what you've said it sounds like I should avoid this game too, I agree a LI in a game is an LI from the start, it doesn't matter if she isn't in a relationship with MC at the start of not the point is that eventually sooner or later said girl will be involved with the MC, that makes her an LI and so yeah I would lose all emotional investment as well.

Women in games are either a love interest or they aren't, there is no "She wasn't a love interest at the time" a love interest doesn't define her relationship, a love interest means she will be a character of interest for romantic reasons.

If you good sir have managed to keep playing to this day please let me know if that scene or whole situation has changed, if not I'll avoid this game because yeah it's basically NTR or if it isn't NTR it gives the same negative feelings

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god this game has changed a lot from last time i played it. It was clear that the dev gave up on making any sense and just pile up sex scenes but now it's even worse.
Nice girls nice sex scene but no story.

Reactions: botc76 and anglaas
Jun 24, 2022
My Pleasure [v0.37 Elite] [Tasty Pics] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.36 Elite -> v0.37 Elite [102 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hello. Will this work with the compressed version?

Reactions: Bob69

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yeah fuck I am like 2 years late to this game but from what you've said it sounds like I should avoid this game too, I agree a LI in a game is an LI from the start, it doesn't matter if she isn't in a relationship with MC at the start of not the point is that eventually sooner or later said girl will be involved with the MC, that makes her an LI and so yeah I would lose all emotional investment as well.

Women in games are either a love interest or they aren't, there is no "She wasn't a love interest at the time" a love interest doesn't define her relationship, a love interest means she will be a character of interest for romantic reasons.

If you good sir have managed to keep playing to this day please let me know if that scene or whole situation has changed, if not I'll avoid this game because yeah it's basically NTR or if it isn't NTR it gives the same negative feelings
if you are in relationship with non-virgin female, does this makes you a cuck?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
My quick dirty Gallery Unlocker, put it into "MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\game" directory.
for those without patience to wait for scrappy mod, I updated billfk Gallery Unlocker to v0.37, place it in .\game folder and enjoy.

If you want the walkthrough you need to wait for scrappy .

EDIT: this is old already,

for v0.38+ go to this thread, almost universal gallery unlocker.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes