ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Honestly, at this point I don't understand why the dudes drag it out: now it's threesome after threesome after threesome. Just finish the plot and learn from the past mistakes to make the new project.
Should've been finished one year ago or something)

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Dudes will buy it/ won't buy it anyway.
As an example, look at DPC's first game and BaDIK.First one was relatively successful, but nowhere near the second one. Same applies here. The numbers they have now will go way up if the dudes will give out a decent story, will get rid of shitty angles at NSFW scenes and other things) Some brainstorming will have to happen sooner or later)

Reactions: Bloodguard

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dudes will buy it/ won't buy it anyway.
As an example, look at DPC's first game and BaDIK.First one was relatively successful, but nowhere near the second one. Same applies here. The numbers they have now will go way up if the dudes will give out a decent story, will get rid of shitty angles at NSFW scenes and other things) Some brainstorming will have to happen sooner or later)
They are making , there is SS, and Steam, people are still eating this game up, I mean if I was making that much, I'd keep the gravy train going to.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
They are making , there is SS, and Steam, people are still eating this game up, I mean if I was making that much, I'd keep the gravy train going to.
What they said. As much as I'd love to see this game finally finished, the Dev is obviously out of ideas, there is zero incentive for adult game devs to ever complete their games. If they are bringing in the cash, why mess with a good milking? :devilish:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
What they said. As much as I'd love to see this game finally finished, the Dev is obviously out of ideas, there is zero incentive for adult game devs to ever complete their games. If they are bringing in the cash, why mess with a good milking? :devilish:
Not necessarily. You retain your patreon when you switch to a new game. On steam having multiple games is an advantage. Look at NLT Media, they don't have a problem ending games.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not necessarily. You retain your patreon when you switch to a new game. On steam having multiple games is an advantage. Look at NLT Media, they don't have a problem ending games.
That's not really a fair comparison, as NLT is an entire team, and have been doing this for over a decade. Not the same as a single Dev who can't chance a drop in revenue between games. Especially if they have not started work on the next game. NLT has their next game well underway before finishing a project. ;)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
That's not really a fair comparison, as NLT is an entire team, and have been doing this for over a decade. Not the same as a single Dev who can't chance a drop in revenue between games. Especially if they have not started work on the next game. NLT has their next game well underway before finishing a project. ;)
NLT is just a single dev...

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Sure, NLT finish their games but among adult games devs on Patreon they are mearly number 4. Who is number 1 then?
DarkCookie(here known as Kompas Productions) with their Summertime Saga. They are milking it for 7 years already.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Milking it? Or doing something correctly? They obviously developed a product that people find worth purchasing/supporting. Both games have their niche's. If you have issues with them, don't play them.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes