Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Interesting twist... I always suspected dad was involved, I just didn't think he had gotten out. I had thought he financed the operations, and was kind of correct... if we're to believe his side of the story where he's out of it now.

So I just got to the dream sequence with Lillian giving us the warning that a harem isn't going to happen and be ready to choose just one of the girls.

I'm curious if everybody got the same warning or did I fuck up along the way?

Or is this the dev pulling a bait and switch because they are incapable of making the harem work and just letting us know now to squash any delusions we had of their being a harem ending?
I got the same message and commented about the same thing a few months back. I think there might have been a change because I don't recall the Harem tag being there prior to update 32 or so, now it is. I know it definitely wasn't there when they started the game because there were discussions about how to keep them all given the points needed for some things and the competitive time constraints on when the points were available (girl A vs girl C). I think they might have altered the direction some given everyone's interest in more than a couple girls. I always figured you would be forced to choose only 2 (Barb/Lori, mom/Natasha, or Julia/Daphne) given the familial relationships. But with Haley and Lillian, now you have singles to throw in there as well. And then there were the side pairings (Barb/Daphne, mom/Lori, and mom/Julia, with soon mom/Lillian). Whatever, I'm happy to tag as many of them as they'll let me. I suspect at some point they will all move to a home on the coast and you'll be able to select who you want to join you. I thought it was kind of foreshadowing when mom asked who MC would want to live with them.

I was a little shocked about Jim's story. Interesting plot twist there. I won't be surprised if they develop some content to discuss this to help extend the story some. Then there's the discussions to be held with dad, the dirty cop is still out there... Still lots of material to come. I'm looking forward to it!

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Android please:爱:
use the search luke.

Still zero button to Auto play. Dev must only need one hand to jack off... what about the guys with big cocks? I'm trying to jack off, not press the space bar 1000+ times, craig
press tab (although you will then miss sexscenes) or use autoclicker to click screen every 5-10 secs.

also don't dblpost.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/18.rpy", line 1506, in script
    jump eliteofversion23
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion23'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/18.rpy", line 1506, in script
    jump eliteofversion23
  File "/private/var/folders/78/8cz6d4b573s6rbvry8vc93_r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/6F412073-FB52-4F66-BC59-E5F7B360DE97/d/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/private/var/folders/78/8cz6d4b573s6rbvry8vc93_r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/6F412073-FB52-4F66-BC59-E5F7B360DE97/d/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'eliteofversion23'.

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.36-Elite-Eng
help please

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, in the course of the story, how much does it matter whether a character gets points for love or desire? How much does this affect interactions later on? Or is it better if the stat is balanced? :unsure:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Pleasure Elite with Scrappy's walkthrough mod and incest patch included to v0.36.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, in the course of the story, how much does it matter whether a character gets points for love or desire? How much does this affect interactions later on? Or is it better if the stat is balanced? :unsure:
at this point if bangs all femmes in house and neighbor milf then don't matter.

Reactions: Acsuka
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes