joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You always answer incorrectly, URM does not allow you to make an i-patch. Really annoying...
Considering URM does not need to make an incest patch (why the fuck would it need to, considering it's in the OP), not sure what you are on about....

Already told you it's incompatible with Scrappy's mod, and has been FOREVER.........and he has NOT updated his patch for his mod either in many versions....

You have fun now.

Last edited:

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I love 80% of this game. Most of the characters are quite charming But whenever I play it I get really irritated by Cassandra. Trying to close my eyes while attempting to skip her scenes becomes pretty annoying - I dont know why but seeing them just weirds me out.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
can someone please share the save file for cassandra + julia path please
i can't unlock that one scene, and using gallery is useless as you cant replay the scene with dilogues, only the video

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My game crashes when Lilian is fingering herself. Every time. Anyone know?
Maybe you have the incest patch installed?

I play without it and have no errors. I don't play with the incest patch (from the main page) because I was getting errors when I tried loading my saves. Because I was playing with Scrappy's wt mod and incest patch and now he's MIA or whatever.

Apr 29, 2021
Maybe you have the incest patch installed?

I play without it and have no errors. I don't play with the incest patch (from the main page) because I was getting errors when I tried loading my saves. Because I was playing with Scrappy's wt mod and incest patch and now he's MIA or whatever.
If that's the case then I guess I'll have to wait for a fix. There's no point if it's not incest.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing the new update, it was good. Finally a threesome with MC's mom and aunt (her sister) :love:

And FINALLY we have continuation with the ''main story''. Cornell finally in prison. I hope he doesn't escape now.

In the next update we will have content with Lillian and mom... somehow I'm not too happy about it, because Lillian is my last favorite woman in this game. Her obsession with MC's mother is annoying to me. I hope we have a choice about the sex scene in the next update... Because I don't want her messing around with mom.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
I just finished playing the new update, it was good. Finally a threesome with MC's mom and aunt (her sister) :love:

And FINALLY we have continuation with the ''main story''. Cornell finally in prison. I hope he doesn't escape now.

In the next update we will have content with Lillian and mom... somehow I'm not too happy about it, because Lillian is my last favorite woman in this game. Her obsession with MC's mother is annoying to me. I hope we have a choice about the sex scene in the next update... Because I don't want her messing around with mom.
hey man, can you please share the save file if possible, im not able to get the threesome scene no matter what i try

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
hey man, can you please share the save file if possible, im not able to get the threesome scene no matter what i try
Do you want to save before the sex scene or at the beginning of the update?

My save is a bit messed up because I once played with wt mod and inc patch from scrappy. And Cass (mom) is called Mom, but in the dialogues, it's normal as if you were playing without the incest patch btw.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Do you want to save before the sex scene or at the beginning of the update?

My save is a bit messed up because I once played with wt mod and inc patch from scrappy. And Cass (mom) is called Mom, but in the dialogues, it's normal as if you were playing without the incest patch btw.
any will do, i dont mind much, but better if can get at begining of the update

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Considering URM does not need to make an incest patch (why the fuck would it need to, considering it's in the OP), not sure what you are on about....

Already told you it's incompatible with Scrappy's mod, and has been FOREVER.........and he has NOT updated his patch for his mod either in many versions....

You have fun now.
But how old are you to react like this and putting facepalm on all my messages, when you receive a justified ONE???

YOU know, I know that the i-patch from the beginning is not compatible with scrappy's mod. But the users who come here don't care and install the mods and patches offered to them regardless...
And then they come here crying to say that the game is buggy and they don't use the search button because it's too hard for them.
The only thing I wanted to point out to you is that this i-patch is not compatible with scrappy's mod, THAT'S ALL!

And that should be noted on the top op! URM is not a tool easy for all users...

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes