Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not going to lie the animated scenes leave a lot to be desired. I wish he would just go with still pics from different angles than the current animations.

Reactions: hawk784563

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Was there some problem back then for Scrappy to not update his mod in a full day?

I know some modders do not update mods for minor releases but this one is a 'major' release.

rykage88

Feb 17, 2022
Wish I could help you, but those are the only ones I'm missing as well. Steam discussion threads have been less than helpful. :cry:
Hey did you figure out how to get Bad Behavior yet? It's the only one I'm still missing. I got the Lori Likes Milk achievement but I don't recall how. From the Steam achievements pic for Lori Likes Milk, it seems like it's from the second night on the island.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
hopefully it will continue for years to come. It's one of the hottest game on the scene. You are free to stop playing if you are bored of it

Dude, I used to love this game, but if at this point you can't see that this is just endless repetition of the same shit, while the story trots on endlessly, that's on you.
If you like tasty's work, shouldn't you rather wish for this to end and have them start a new game with new ideas and new characters?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude, I used to love this game, but if at this point you can't see that this is just endless repetition of the same shit, while the story trots on endlessly, that's on you.
If you like tasty's work, shouldn't you rather wish for this to end and have them start a new game with new ideas and new characters?
Then stop playing? Nobody put a gun to your head to play the game. There are people who enjoys playing this game. You can play their new game when once this one finishes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey did you figure out how to get Bad Behavior yet? It's the only one I'm still missing. I got the Lori Likes Milk achievement but I don't recall how. From the Steam achievements pic for Lori Likes Milk, it seems like it's from the second night on the island.
Dev finally answered this. Season 2 bugs this achievement, so you will need to uninstall it, and play just season 1 to get it to trigger. Seems like that should be a pretty easy fix, but Steam seems to be an afterthought for this Dev. :cry:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Dev finally answered this. Season 2 bugs this achievement, so you will need to uninstall it, and play just season 1 to get it to trigger. Seems like that should be a pretty easy fix, but Steam seems to be an afterthought for this Dev. :cry:
Are you really talking about "my pleasure" and not "Milfs of Sunville" ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wouldn't be much surprised if cornell makes another appearance.

Feb 17, 2022
So I just got to the dream sequence with Lillian giving us the warning that a harem isn't going to happen and be ready to choose just one of the girls.

I'm curious if everybody got the same warning or did I fuck up along the way?

Or is this the dev pulling a bait and switch because they are incapable of making the harem work and just letting us know now to squash any delusions we had of their being a harem ending?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I just got to the dream sequence with Lillian giving us the warning that a harem isn't going to happen and be ready to choose just one of the girls.

I'm curious if everybody got the same warning or did I fuck up along the way?
don't remember getting it.

I can’t select the Russian language in the settings. He's not on the list. What needs to be done to make it appear?
you need translation mod then if not available by dev. you can request it elsewhere at f95.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes