keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It would be nice if I was able to see it.
I am hardly an expert, so this is not full tech support (of any kind), but the normal process when files are not found is to start over with a clean install - don't just install what you have already downloaded, but start fresh, DL the full game again, install/extract the game and try it clean without any Mods or patches or alterations (don't unren at this point). If it works then install the patch/mod to enhance your experience and see what happens next. If it works with a clean install and fails after patching etc. you know where the problem is. If it fails right from the start it seems you have a bad download, bad save, bad environment and this is where my advice ends.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I mean the characters actually calling each other "mom" and "son". Not him calling her Cassandra and her calling him by his given name in every conversation. Too formal for family life. The use of roleplay was a jab at the game's dialogue. :rolleyes:

Edit: Also, she's always referred to as "his father's ex-girlfriend".
That's because you're playing the inferior unpatched version, grab an incest patch from the first post and play it the way it was intended.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Hey everyone!

"My Pleasure" v0.25a is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on April 16th.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on April 19th.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on April 19th.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:

Added Day 18 (Night), Day 19 (Morning, Day):
229 new images
34 animations
~8600 words

Extra Scene:
12 images
2 animations
~220 words

Elite Release:

025_release.png

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes