Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't get the 24.5 update. Is there a some sort of bug? I did try the 'ignore' choices on the day 13 as well.
did you try to ignore outdated mods you are most probably using?
if that so, please, do avoid similar "bugs reports" in future, as it has nothing to do with the game itself...if there is a mod thread post it in there.
thanks

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
did you try to ignore outdated mods you are most probably using?
if that so, please, do avoid similar "bugs reports" in future, as it has nothing to do with the game itself...if there is a mod thread post it in there.
thanks
I don't think i have any mods installed but what content do we have for this 24.5? I think i misunderstood what was the update all about. I thought it's about Natasha, an additional scene for her before going back home.

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
I don't think i have any mods installed but what content do we have for this 24.5? I think i misunderstood what was the update all about. I thought it's about Natasha, an additional scene for her before going back home.
The scene with Natasha was in version 0.24. In version 0.24.5, a bug was fixed, due to which the scene of the main character's conversation with Natasha and her husband was received even by those players who, in previous updates, clearly showed Natasha that they were not interested in continuing sexual relations with her. New content in version 0.24.5 has only scenes with Cassandra.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Another wonderful update, thank you!!! I love the game and looking forward to how/if Lillian is brought into the fold... Well done!

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
When using Unren to unpack images and video, the majority of the videos are not working ( cannot connect to player). I didnt have any problems with the last update. Was something changed that I didn't read here?

GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Am I misremembering something or did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously I guess this would be dependent on which path you're on. I've just started Day 16- maybe I haven't gotten far enough yet. It just seems like something she would've brought up to the MC.

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
When using Unren to unpack images and video, the majority of the videos are not working ( cannot connect to player). I didnt have any problems with the last update. Was something changed that I didn't read here?

I installed the new updat and have message at top ;eft of scree "image not found" for the images of Cassandra. I think they are supposed to be the ones that start new update. Any idea how to get them to show? All help appreciated.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Am I misremembering something or did
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously I guess this would be dependent on which path you're on. I've just started Day 16- maybe I haven't gotten far enough yet. It just seems like something she would've brought up to the MC.
Cass is a very good spy, she knows everything that happens in her house but doesn't say a word about it, in the previous update we can also see her listening at the MC's door while he was fucking Daphne.
I think that she knows a lot but doesn't talk, so people don't suspect anything and then she can learn more! A perfect spy technique.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update and most good parts were in dream but atleast mc got to base 2.5 with cassie.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes