Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
All this Daphne hate. She's low key best girl. Daphne/Julie/Barb orgy is the ending I want.

The most ridiculous of all was close to the end when i was invited by force to visit her and found her in a domina outfit with a wip and with Barbara in a maid outift on her four. And that bitch asked me to fuck Barbara but fortunately i had the occasion to tell her to go fuck herself, my god what a relief to let them both blueballed !!
I've always been a bit confused by that scene. You can skip it, but if you skip just the Barb fucking and still fuck Daphne, the dialogue indicates that you did fuck Barb. Made me think that while you skip the scenes, they still happen off-screen.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've always been a bit confused by that scene. You can skip it, but if you skip just the Barb fucking and still fuck Daphne, the dialogue indicates that you did fuck Barb. Made me think that while you skip the scenes, they still happen off-screen.
That's a problem with a lots of those games, they fool you, they let you believe that you makes choices, but in fact you don't have any.
The reason is simple, it's very difficult to write a story with many routes and intricate interactions, it can quickly becomes a mess and lead to bugs and inconsistencies.
So many dev just show you a list of choices that just lead to various dialogues and end to the same conclusion. If you are a bit low on brain cells you don't notice it and you dig it, but otherwise you feel like a horse fucked you in the ass!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It is a known bug that occurs with some unity and ren'py games in combo with Nvidia Driver software. Going into your Nvidia control panel and resetting its 3D behavior fixes the issue. It usually starts when you changed something in Nvidia settings beforehand

Go to Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3d Settings > Restore

Reactions: Infidel

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
012.png

Hey everyone!

"My Pleasure" v0.12 is out now!

This update brings you new events with Julia, Cassandra and Haley.

Haley's scene is particularly hot, but in order to access it, you need to have shown interest towards her in one of the past updates. More precisely, going on a date with her, going back to her house, and so on...

Regarding Julia's event. If you've been following her lust or love paths, then in 0.12 you will see an interesting and hot scene, despite what happened with her in 0.11.

We've made over 300 new renders for this update but, for plot reasons, we've had to push some of them to the next one. If everything goes as planned, we will release it later this month... or we'll make a bigger release in May 2021.

In any case, thank you for supporting our project! We really appreciate it, and we hope that update 0.12 will be a pleasant experience for you.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes