ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
If ain't gonna be an harem game why force a sex scene with Julia, then? My MC was faithful to Lori until that scene.:mad:
dont get me wrong i love a good harem game so im hoping but in my opinion the way the game is going i dont think there is but in this case i would love to be proven wrong

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
It's a game I'd really like.
Is there any fan art for this game?.
Julia and the mother character are good, but the assets are unknown.
Who can tell me about the asset?.

Reactions: Feelx

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Final as in, no more after that? Judging by the story... I think we're quite a ways off from that.
I dont know if there is still a lot because we have got to the max with most of the girls except Cassandra.
And i don't give a shit about Cornell and that murder, i don't play these games to solve a crime!!
So now the MC is just fucking everybody, cheating with all the girls and behaving like a motherfucker pretending to be a good guy.
He's just a pervert little teenager with no respect for the girls he pretend to love and this is starting to make me hating him !:rolleyes:

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
A small harem (3~4) seems possible with how things are going currently. Depends on one's tastes since the age split makes it clear, with only Daphne and Haley being the odd outliers to Julia+Cassandra or Lori+Barb. Natasha, as much as I'm diggin her, reads to much as subplot that'll resolve itself probably by breaking things off/becoming friends. The start of the game kinda becomes a minefield in this respect, and those dream sequences are rather pointed message-wise. I just hope that if a harem does happen, it does not require the lust path(s).

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
A small harem (3~4) seems possible with how things are going currently. Depends on one's tastes since the age split makes it clear, with only Daphne and Haley being the odd outliers to Julia+Cassandra or Lori+Barb. Natasha, as much as I'm diggin her, reads to much as subplot that'll resolve itself probably by breaking things off/becoming friends. The start of the game kinda becomes a minefield in this respect, and those dream sequences are rather pointed message-wise. I just hope that if a harem does happen, it does not require the lust path(s).
We need a grandmotherly character as well, maybe Julia's & Casandra's even bustier mother?! :p

3.70 star(s) 164 Votes