Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sweet Jesus that was a hot update!

Hot scene with my Julia and an awesome scene with Haley! I'm in heaven.......

But for the love of all that is holy Tasty, give us a scene with Cassandra soon! :love:
I was happy with both of those scenes and also the scenes with Cassandra. The moment when Cassandra's boob just popped out was pretty hot and the MC got her pretty worked up with the massages. And she was able to acknowledge that the MC had got a hard-on purely because of her and was able to suggest him knocking one off, all without any big embarrassment. Cassandra has come a long way in these last two episodes and I think the Promised Land is getting ever closer.

The thought of a potential future threesome with both sisters, Mum and Aunt, gets me weak at the knees!!

Or even with Cassandra and Natasha, as they are best friends. I wonder how much Natasha has told Cassie about the MC's performance and whether Cassie has started to think about the MC scratching her itch. Maybe that has happened behind the scenes and is what is responsible for Cassie warming up to the MC sexually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I must admit that I am still clueless as to what was happening with those dream sequences. Apologies if this has been asked before, but did the dev ever give an explanation as to what the F those dream sequences were about??
We're still wondering. But the dream girl's speech plus the shark dream and Cass's own dream from the previous update has me thinking we got some spooky shenanigans coming up. Its gotta be more than just "easy sexy shenanigans for you horny players" at this point. Somethings going on.

Nov 23, 2020
I think this game is gonna become spicy later on as Barb and Lori may be preggers due to being creampied when they lost their virginity if you select this option.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a decent amount of overall content? And what is the content with relatives? thanks

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a decent amount of overall content? And what is the content with relatives? thanks
If you haven't played at all before then there is a good bit of content. I've played complete games with less content than this. Mostly Aunt and cousin content and just starting to develop with mom.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
In order to get some of the latest scenes I had to start over and make different choices regarding Julia, Lori and Haley. In the process I think I found a logic error as to how the game progresses which I'm assuming the devs had to deliberately program in to get to the latest scenes. According to the walkthrough, the latest scene with Haley is only obtainable if you chose the not interested back when she was teaching aerobics. The logic problem develops in that there was supposed to be a date if you showed interest, which ultimately leads to the information discovery regarding Russell's death. If you chose the Not Interested option, you don't get the date option. The morning after the Julia/MC shower sex scene you're given the option to "Think Twice" about the date... I chose to "Think Twice" which got me the info but why would I think twice about an option I was never given to think once about? I haven't gone back to see what happens if you chose NOT to "Think Twice". How do you get the information down the road? Anyway, I'm still exploring the Lori sex scene from the previous update because although I had all the stats and requirements, it did not offer up the scene. This replay I decided to reverse engineer it and track all the requirements to preceding requirements, and ultimately all the way back to the start. Several hours of game play, but I have found a couple scenes I missed due to when the Love and Lust options were actually obtained. I had also chosen a Barb option instead of Lori that I didn't think mattered, but evidently must have although the walkthrough didn't indicate. I should add that some of the previous run throughs were with mods. This time I'm just following straight-up game... I enjoyed the latest Julia and Haley scenes. I'm a huge fan of both!

Anyone have any thoughts on who the secret friend is Casandra has been working with on Russell's case? My initial thought was Natasha, but after the latest update I began to suspect the dark haired girl from the MC's dream as a distinct possibility...

Another awesome update folks at Tasty Pics!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
In order to get some of the latest scenes I had to start over and make different choices regarding Julia, Lori and Haley. In the process I think I found a logic error as to how the game progresses which I'm assuming the devs had to deliberately program in to get to the latest scenes. According to the walkthrough, the latest scene with Haley is only obtainable if you chose the not interested back when she was teaching aerobics. The logic problem develops in that there was supposed to be a date if you showed interest, which ultimately leads to the information discovery regarding Russell's death. If you chose the Not Interested option, you don't get the date option. The morning after the Julia/MC shower sex scene you're given the option to "Think Twice" about the date... I chose to "Think Twice" which got me the info but why would I think twice about an option I was never given to think once about? I haven't gone back to see what happens if you chose NOT to "Think Twice". How do you get the information down the road? Anyway, I'm still exploring the Lori sex scene from the previous update because although I had all the stats and requirements, it did not offer up the scene. This replay I decided to reverse engineer it and track all the requirements to preceding requirements, and ultimately all the way back to the start. Several hours of game play, but I have found a couple scenes I missed due to when the Love and Lust options were actually obtained. I had also chosen a Barb option instead of Lori that I didn't think mattered, but evidently must have although the walkthrough didn't indicate. I should add that some of the previous run throughs were with mods. This time I'm just following straight-up game... I enjoyed the latest Julia and Haley scenes. I'm a huge fan of both!

Anyone have any thoughts on who the secret friend is Casandra has been working with on Russell's case? My initial thought was Natasha, but after the latest update I began to suspect the dark haired girl from the MC's dream as a distinct possibility...

Another awesome update folks at Tasty Pics!
Wasn't Haley the secret friend? She's working with Cass as a witness. Or is there someone else I forgot about?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yes she is the witness but that "secret friend" is the lawyer that'll help with the case. Different people.
D'oh. Yep. Forgot about that.

Hrmmm. The lawyer being the lady from MC's dreams would be interesting.

I feel like dream girl going to be something else, though. Since she's supposed to be from so long ago in MC's memory. I kind of get the vibe it'll be like a childhood friend. Or a short but significant acquaintance of his age. That sort of thing.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I kind of get the vibe it'll be like a childhood friend. Or a short but significant acquaintance of his age. That sort of thing.
Heh It will be interesting to see what Julia will do if this childhood friend tries something with the MC
Julia has a possessive type vibe to her.

Tbh all I really want now is a Cassandra scene...
The progress pace is good, but 3-4 updates is my guess till we go all the way:HideThePain:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Heh It will be interesting to see what Julia will do if this childhood friend tries something with the MC
Julia has a possessive type vibe to her.

Tbh all I really want now is a Cassandra scene...
The progress pace is good, but 3-4 updates is my guess till we go all the way:HideThePain:
Hopefully 3 than 4.

But speaking of Julia. I wonder how everyone feels about her now after the backlash from last update. As I figured, it was just Julia having a knee jerk reaction, and she came around quickly. Which I liked. It was a bit of realism, Julia having fears about her relationship with such a young person.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I wonder how everyone feels about her now after the backlash from last update. As I figured, it was just Julia having a knee jerk reaction, and she came around quickly. Which I liked. It was a bit of realism, Julia having fears about her relationship with such a young person.
The reaction for that was a bit much here, I personally liked it cuz as you said it added a bit of realism. Of course i wanted them to go back to how they were in the end.
And she came around a bit too quickly, one more update in b/w would've been perfect imo.

As of right now, MC and Julia's relationship is going good, but I don't want every update to be "...and then they had sex again" update. A lil bit of change is always good.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, I was expecting this patch to still have rockiness and then she'd come around next update. It is nice that she's all in now. And I imagine there'll still be rocky patches with case and its twists. No way thats just going to go smoothly. Russell and his cronies are going to pull some shit.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
In the overall story? yes
In MC and Julia relationship? Not sure, but i hope there will be something.

I really hope there will be multi-girl endings in this one, i can't decide between Julia and Cass :love:
I mean, the rocky patches will affect their relationship. Like, lets say there's actually an attack or murder attempt or something. That should have effects on Julia/MC. Like, how they react, maybe MC does something trying to protect them but fucks up and Julia blows up on him for being stupid. Stuff like that.

One of her character traits being "quick to anger" is an easy draw for relationship drama. Tasty just needs to vary the methodology to stop it from being samey-same with each instance.

EDIT: Plus there's going to be the drama in just people finding out about their relationship. Christian, Cass, Natasha, LORI, etc.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
MC does something trying to protect them but fucks up and Julia blows up on him for being stupid
Wasn't this last issue same/similar? :unsure:
Like, lets say there's actually an attack or murder attempt or something.That should have effects on Julia/MC.
This one sounds interesting.
One of her character traits being "quick to anger" is an easy draw for relationship drama.
Lol i don't think the players will take this "quick to anger" drama well, if it happens again and again.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Wasn't this last issue same/similar? :unsure:
I mean more like, in the moment, while the attacker is there. A stupid action/choice.

Lol i don't think the players will take this "quick to anger" drama well, if it happens again and again.
Yeah. Which is why Tasty would need to vary his methodology. Change it up, so it doesn't feel the same.

That said, these are just ideas. Tasty can also just proceed with having the story drama affect them, and instead of it being Julia or MC being angry and dickish, its like "shit is serious, just hold me and comfort me". Not sexual, but comforting each other to allay their fears due to the story's events. Or maybe, shit gets dark, and one of them just feels they want to be alone for a while. Reset or whatever.

Lots of ways to spin relationships drama without constantly dipping into "MC and LI are angry with each other".

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hopefully 3 than 4.

But speaking of Julia. I wonder how everyone feels about her now after the backlash from last update. As I figured, it was just Julia having a knee jerk reaction, and she came around quickly. Which I liked. It was a bit of realism, Julia having fears about her relationship with such a young person.
She can do no wrong......she is perfection.....

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes