Jun 6, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "F:\PG\!NEW\MyPleasure-0.12-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.12-Elite-Eng
Wed Apr 21 01:11:48 2021

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
Damn I have to say this was a very good game. Story Graphics animations atmosphere. All well done, hope chapter 2 cums soon.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hopefully 3 than 4.

But speaking of Julia. I wonder how everyone feels about her now after the backlash from last update. As I figured, it was just Julia having a knee jerk reaction, and she came around quickly. Which I liked. It was a bit of realism, Julia having fears about her relationship with such a young person.
I agree. It does raise in my mind as to how likely any such relationship would work in the long term. But that would be way in the future, well outside the scope of the game, and not something to worry long about it.

It was a good scene however and with Cassandra definitely warming up to the MC's advances, the prospects do look good.

Again worth reiterating, this game has got many really, really hot MILF's!!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I love this game and I love all the girls... :love:
BUT there's one thing I don't understand about MyPleasure... is Cornell the real MC uncle or is Julia? Cornell doesn't act like an uncle and the MC doesn't seem to appreciate him or have any kind of affection for him either, and this would also make Lori not his cousin either

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
Lori's his cousin because Julia and Cassandra (Mc's mom) are sisters, iirc. Cornell is like Julia's boyfriend or something close to it. Julia's kind of vague about it though the plot does explain that she only started seeing him after she became a widow.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I found it really hot that Julia even mentioned in the sex scene that she found it exciting that they could be found by Cassandra or Lori having sex with MC and she wouldn't care. Between that and the last joint MC/Julia/Daphne scene in Daphne's house, she seems to be opening up to a group environment, or at least exploring it. Difficulties may arise with Lori in a group situation. Lori's already expressed her love and is awaiting MC's reply. Barbara has already demonstrated she's a bit of voyeur (watching MC and Daphne) and didn't mind Daphne watching her lose her virginity, or say anything about Daphne teaching her better techniques for various sex acts, so it seems she's already acclimated to it...

I'm wondering if Tasty intends to include a Prego option for those that crave that type of thing. I noticed in the walkthrough there's a counter if you cream pie Barbara is why I mention it.

I must say that Tasty likes to keep us guessing... Barbara going from a bitch to a friend-with-benefits; Lori going from innocent and unaware to letting loose and exploring her desires; Julia letting MC into her life - doing the outburst last patch pushing him away and a 180 to get back on track this release; pushing Haley away - bringing her back in and now moving her closer... I can't wait to see what they do with Cassanda. damn... Keep 'em coming Tasty.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I love this game and I love all the girls... :love:
BUT there's one thing I don't understand about MyPleasure... is Cornell the real MC uncle or is Julia? Cornell doesn't act like an uncle and the MC doesn't seem to appreciate him or have any kind of affection for him either, and this would also make Lori not his cousin either
Depends on if you incest patched or not. I have not. So Cornell is MC's uncle. Cass is MC's dad's girlfriend, Julia is Cass's friend. As for Cornell's behavior, some relatives are like that. Cornell hates Christian, I'm sure he doesn't give a crap about his spawn.

I mean, even if you DO incest patch. Cornell's behavior still doesn't make sense, as MC's aunt's bf. Some level of decency is expected. But he's just a cunt, either way. Its why everyone hates him.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
This is pretty good, i enjoyed it quite abit. I'm just abit disappointed that the dream girl doesn't exist, probably one of the hottest parts of the game. Something about a dominant woman dominating other woman for her man is pretty damn hot.

We don't got alot of that around of f95.

Reactions: Gladheim

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is pretty good, i enjoyed it quite abit. I'm just abit disappointed that the dream girl doesn't exist, probably one of the hottest parts of the game. Something about a dominant woman dominating other woman for her man is pretty damn hot.

We don't got alot of that around of f95.
At this point we don't know who or what the dream woman is. From what she says she sounds like someone from the mc's past.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At this point we don't know who or what the dream woman is. From what she says she sounds like someone from the mc's past.
Yeah one might even think she is family as close as she seems to have been, just I do not think we have had any mention whatsoever from any of the women there is a missing family member around. So she might be MC's subconscious or someone that was almost as close as a family member in his past or something super natural that leeched onto MC since he was really little. Time might tell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People, how can I see the holidays content?
Do I just have to wait (I'm on day 6) or do we need to trigger it in some way?

This game should have much more support and exposure on this site. I had gone unnoticed for me for months but it's very very nice!
One complaint though (as usual since animations are one of my pet hates): Do animations almost always have to be a close-up of the genitals? A wider angle would be nicer, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: Gladheim

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
People, how can I see the holidays content?
Do I just have to wait (I'm on day 6) or do we need to trigger it in some way?

This game should have much more support and exposure on this site. I had gone unnoticed for me for months but it's very very nice!
One complaint though (as usual since animations are one of my pet hates): Do animations almost always have to be a close-up of the genitals? A wider angle would be nicer, at least in my opinion.
I have the same problem.. sooo waiting for answers

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Keep playing, i dont remember which days but a prompt comes up asking if you want to play the Halloween and the Christmas special.
Thank you man. Those gallery thumbnails looked tasty so I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything :HideThePain:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Yeah one might even think she is family as close as she seems to have been, just I do not think we have had any mention whatsoever from any of the women there is a missing family member around. So she might be MC's subconscious or someone that was almost as close as a family member in his past or something super natural that leeched onto MC since he was really little. Time might tell.
the mystery woman is his best friend Mom from his hometown

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes