HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really liked this story, but lately it seems to have no real direction, is there going to be a clue as to what the story is leading to???
Also seems no matter how much I don't want Cassandra the story won't let me stop her from anything, not very real at all - an MC should have all the choices in these stories, no matter who he wants or not - it is all about choice
It's not all about choice, it's about what the Dev feels is necessary for the story.

The direction is the same as it has been most of the game, putting that bastard behind bars.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I have a question - why is is that everyone here seems to think that a young man always wants to have sex with everyone, it is not true at all - for example the MC here should be very happy to have been with Julia, but once he became the boyfriend of Lori who is the sweetest thing, he would have concentrated his time etc.. on her.
Certainly not on Natasha or Cassandra, also he would never get involved with Haley as he already said no.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's not all about choice, it's about what the Dev feels is necessary for the story.

The direction is the same as it has been most of the game, putting that bastard behind bars.
Yes all stories as in life are about choice, and yes I get that the dev wants a certain direction but the dev also wants people to support this direction and the easiest way to do that is with choice to the MC

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I really liked this story, but lately it seems to have no real direction, is there going to be a clue as to what the story is leading to???
The synopsis in the OP makes it seem like the story was supposed to be about the MC being send away from home. He's been back home for quite some time now and since then the story has become directionless really.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question - why is is that everyone here seems to think that a young man always wants to have sex with everyone, it is not true at all - for example the MC here should be very happy to have been with Julia, but once he became the boyfriend of Lori who is the sweetest thing, he would have concentrated his time etc.. on her.
Certainly not on Natasha or Cassandra, also he would never get involved with Haley as he already said no.
don't even try to insert logic into adult game, you have better chance to stop asteroid with slingshot.

Quick question whats the schedule for the updates? Does it get updated often?
every few months.

Reactions: Gajo99

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
In real life most young men are not in the position to have opportunities to be sexually intimate with several very attractive women of any age simultaneously. Among the few who, due to celebrity, wealth, and / or extreme attractiveness, find themselves in that position, many do engage in sexual activity with any woman they find attractive. Concern with consequences and good judgement are qualities that come to most of us as we mature, not when we're young and hormonal.

This VN presents the fantasy that the MC has such opportunities. The player chooses which opportunities the MC acts on.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Awesome couple of updates... Julia becoming a little more corrupted, Lori becoming a little more open, and Cassie opening up a little more. Nice all the way around!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
im at very first scene of the game, MC still calls cassandra by her name despite of in patch, what to do
are you using the mod? if so , you need to download the i-patch from the mod thread if you haven't already

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
bruh imho ever since cassandra got back from the trip this game just keeps getting better and better everytime shes on screen, great job dev just give us more cassie in next update you dont need anything more fr

Reactions: Draverik

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
I'm playing this compressed game version and Scrappy Mod with Joiplay on Android, but somehow I can't see Relationship Stats in the game.

So somebody help me, how I can see Relationship Stats in the game? (because I'm playing with Joiplay)

Please somebody can you guide and help me!?
(Because its so hard to track lust and romance point without see Relationship stats)

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I'm playing this compressed game version and Scrappy Mod with Joiplay on Android, but somehow I can't see Relationship Stats in the game.

So somebody help me, how I can see Relationship Stats in the game? (because I'm playing with Joiplay)

Please somebody can you guide and help me!?
(Because its so hard to track lust and romance point without see Relationship stats)
Do you see a heart icon on the top right corner of the screen? That should show the stats.
If you are on android then i would recommend DarkAssassin's port which includes the same WT mod along with the lust/love stat sheet.

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Do you see a heart icon on the top right corner of the screen? That should show the stats.
If you are on android then i would recommend DarkAssassin's port which includes the same WT mod along with the lust/love stat sheet.
Thats the problem I dont see a heart icon in the game screen and in menu option.
I dont see that like the screenshot below.
Thanks for the response. Screenshot_20211111_200748.jpg Screenshot_20211111_200757.jpg Screenshot_20211111_200818.jpg Screenshot_20211111_200838.jpg

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Thats the problem I dont see a heart icon in the game screen and in menu option.
I dont see that like the screenshot below.
Thanks for the response. View attachment 1495236 View attachment 1495237 View attachment 1495238 View attachment 1495239
Yeah, that is odd, mate. A few posts up (post #3,150 ) has a link to a working android port. Use that if you can.
Below images are from that port. Second one is what shows after clicking the heart icon visible on the first image. Screenshot_20211111-190855_My Pleasure.jpg Screenshot_20211111-190903_My Pleasure.jpg

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Yeah, that is odd, mate. A few posts up (post #3,150 ) has a link to a working android port. Use that if you can.
Below images are from that port. Second one is what shows after clicking the heart icon visible on the first image. View attachment 1495274 View attachment 1495275
It's weird, I dont know why I'm playing with Joiplay that icon not show up!?
Maybe the problem is Joiplay cant support the icon fiture?

Can you please give me the direct link android port of this game?
Because I dont see shorcut link for android in OP.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes