cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if it's because of the mod (I'll play again without it to check) but there seem to be some weird forced scenes.

Tried to do a solo Barb route and ended up having sex in the sauna with Julia, Barb asking why I didn't want to massage both her and Lori like usual when I always massaged only Barb, nude shower with Lori when I always tried to avoid Love/Lust points with her, heavy teasing from Daphne when I outright rejected her in the first scene she appeared, etc. I only want Lady Barb of the Big Melons, leave me alone everyone else
mod is for harem.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I haven't played the game since Version 0.17, So how much time before V 0.20 Release(I would like to wait for 0.20 or) or Should I download Version 0.19.
If you guys have timeline like specific month(this or January) for update 0.20 release, please let me know.
thanks !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played the game since Version 0.17, So how much time before V 0.20 Release(I would like to wait for 0.20 or) or Should I download Version 0.19.
If you guys have timeline like specific month(this or January) for update 0.20 release, please let me know.
thanks !
might come out this month.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Keep it going Dev. I'm a big supporter because he updates. I have recently dropped the following because of the inactivity or slow in development.
AWAM
True Bond
Back to the Cabin
Culture Shock
And several others
Next is Opsy Daisy
Come up with reasonable updates and I will support

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
thanks !
To be honest, I think 0.20 will be a sort of transitional update, so I'd recommend you to go ahead and try 0.19, there's some serious hot stuff with Cassandra and with Julia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes