Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, this dev keeps a tight schedule. But the game has devolved in a very linear way, lust and love points don't matter anymore after certain choices. That's not necessarily a bad thing for the story and the characters. It just becomes a standard VN now, kinda a shame compared to what it could have been when it first came out and everybody and their moms where still thirsting after Julia and if they gotten/missed the love/lust points needed.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, this dev keeps a tight schedule. But the game has devolved in a very linear way, lust and love points don't matter anymore after certain choices. That's not necessarily a bad thing for the story and the characters. It just becomes a standard VN now, kinda a shame compared to what it could have been when it first came out and everybody and their moms where still thirsting after Julia and if they gotten/missed the love/lust points needed.
I agree to cretin degree to your pov but you gotta admit this game is fucking amazing.

Reactions: Mark17 and Ebashu

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
uuh incest patch needs update or something like that? cuz i don't get new content after installing it :(

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

Finished the update
uuh incest patch needs update or something like that? cuz i don't get new content after installing it :(
it's up-to-date

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
It's been a long time since I paid any attention to this, so I was almost certain there should have been some action with Cassandra by now. Luckily, many other people are also interested and verified that there wasn't, so I didn't wind up wasting my time again. I think I'll just wait another year or so before bothering to check again.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's been a long time since I paid any attention to this, so I was almost certain there should have been some action with Cassandra by now. Luckily, many other people are also interested and verified that there wasn't, so I didn't wind up wasting my time again. I think I'll just wait another year or so before bothering to check again.
I think he’s afraid as soon as mc fucks Cassandra people will stop playing it, so there saving it till the end
here i wonder why so much ppl want cass at first ... :unsure: - is it "i fucked my fathers gf" thing? -dont get it..
(and cass is for sure not the hottest girl ingame, imo)

from the beginning my mc tries to avoid her (cant avoid all , same for some forced stuff like natasha..)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
here i womder why so much ppl want cass at first ... :unsure: - is it "i fucked my fathers gf" thing? -dont get it..
(and cass is for sure not the hottest girl ingame, imo)

from the beginning my mc tries to avoid her (cant avoid all , same for some forced stuff like natasha..)
For me it's the "mom" thing and that she is smoking hot! one of the hotest milf together with Julia in any VN

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For me it's the "mom" thing and that she is smoking hot! one of the hotest milf together with Julia in any VN
yeah -i get this one , but i replayed this game like 6x now and the only personality i get from her is = horny
(same goes for natasha btw)
havent played v0.20 ,but will start soon

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah -i get this one , but i replayed this game like 6x now and the only personality i get from her is = horny
(same goes for natasha btw)
havent played v0.20 ,but will start soon
Huh, can't say I've gotten that impression, she is horny of course, especially now that her feelings for the MC is growing but I didn't get the impression that that was her biggest trait.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes