Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I thought sex with Cassandra was going to arrive soon but considering that the first real opportunity is Monday night being optimistic, I believe we'll probably have to wait until 0.23 or later.

First of all they must go home. Next (Monday) the MC has a marathon of sex with Daphne (probably with Julia), Barbara (maybe with Lori), Natasha and Hailey waiting for a good fuck. And finally, if our poor MC is not exhausted yet, he must take Cassandra to dinner and convince her that it's just a matter of time before they have sex, so.. why not now? :ROFLMAO:

Fortunately the next set of group-sex scenes is finally on its way with both Cassandra+Natasha and Cassandra+Julia 3-somes incoming. I can't wait for this last one! :love:

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
I just had a look at my drive the other day and way to many h-games on it lol. There were games on it that haven't been updated in 6 months+. So i decided to clear some space and cut down on them. This game didn't make the cut. I pretty much only played for Julia and over time for Cassandra. The negatives just outweigh the positives for me.

Positive:
-great renders.
-unique enough Models.
-h-scenes are good.

Negatives:
-Story is there (i guess) and the game updates regularly but the pacing per update is just bad. You can play the updates in about 10-15 minutes and nothing really happens. At this point it's just h-scenes with some word attached to it. The dev could just release his in game gallery and it would be the same game.

-Anal focus. There is no way escaping it. Don't give me choice to not do it if I'll be forced to do it later on. I know it's a common fetish but I'm just not a fan of it.

-The game has some unique Models as mentioned above but besides Julia & Cassandra they just don't do much for me. With short hair & big boobed you can describe half of the cast. I mean everybody in this game is big boobed. Even the smallest boobs aren't that small lol.

It's not bad for a Adult VN but as proper VN it is. I play games here mostly for their story. This game might have one but it shows to little of it per update and as a whole. I might come back when it's finished and give it a proper score.

Ps. This is one of the few games on here where i can agree on the score.
i think your comment should be in the review not here bud,and why would complain about this game getting anal focused?afaik its balanced on vaginal scenes and anal focused means only anal scenes.FYI 99% of games here are vaginal focused,so why ruin a good thing for us ass/anal lovers?plus i guess the dev has fetish on it and you should respect that.anyway,moving on..

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
i think your comment should be in the review not here bud,and why would complain about this game getting anal focused?afaik its balanced on vaginal scenes and anal focused means only anal scenes.FYI 99% of games here are vaginal focused,so why ruin a good thing for us ass/anal lovers?plus i guess the dev has fetish on it and you should respect that.anyway,moving on..
I don't review/rate games that are not finished. Plus I'm allowed to have an opinion. So take an example of what you wrote and "respect" that bud. My problem with anal sex is that the game gives you a choice at first if you want to do it first but forces it onto you later on. I'm not asking devs to remove it but if you give me a choice then follow through with it and don't force stuff onto us. Anyway, moving on...

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the incest patch doesn't work for me. i'm calling the mother 'Cassandra' instead of mother. also i started a new game and Lori introduced me to Barbara as 'mycoup' whatever that means :))

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Still :sick: BUT to each their own ;)

And yeah.. holy crap was the saturation bad at the beginning. It was hard to look at.

Also.. is it just my imagination or did Barbara get a model tweak prior to the sleepover night?
It was mostly the hair, but I think yes.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys i just wanted to know can we reject Hailey and Cassandra ? like forever ? or we have to bang them because its part of the story ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is all about getting it on with most babes.
You either play this game or not.
You better play, tho! Get gaming! Git!

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes