-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Makes sense, thank you for explaining. I guess what confused me was the way the "joke" was handled later on, like there was a punchline:
Oh, I think I see an actual joke in there now that I missed before. The phrase "of different sexes" could mean just that the twins are male and female, but it could also mean "of different times having sex", in which case it would mean the father may not be the father of one (or either) of the babies. I missed it, because it's not actually good English: no native-English speaker would say, "the last two sexes you had"; they would say, "the last two times you had sex". (When sex is used as a plural noun, it refers to male and female [e.g., "the battle of the sexes"]; when the noun sex is used to mean "act of copulation", there is no plural form.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fzoner95

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
The game is great. Beautiful, sensitive characters with normal problems. They have something to sit on and breathe - dream women.
If we play this game once, it's like we don't play at all. Nuances of choices give you a headache. Many thanks to the creator.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone! Here's some news on how the work for the next game update is going. All images and dialogs have been done, and they've already been added to the game. We're now testing the update for bugs. This time we've produced even more content than what we did in the previous 0.2 release. With your help, we've reached $300 monthly, our first goal on Patreon! Thank you very much for your support! We now hired a professional proofreader, to help us improve the dialogues and game text quality. He's already worked on the new content's text that was added in 0.3. In short, the following has been improved: Main 0.3 content (Day 4), Elite content (Days 1-4), Choices (Days 1-4). Through the next few releases, beside adding new content, we'll also update all Days 1-3 text in the background.

Although we're still unsure about the exact release date, we expect it to happen before the end of this month.

Tasty Pics Studio Team.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes