ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Eh, I'm probably in minority of only being interested in Haley&Julia combo ( hope they reconcile, through an orgy, preferably). Maybe also add Barbs and Daphne.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.24 Elite 715MB
PC: -
MAC: -
Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I know teasing is good, but with too much it sometimes ends up taking away the fun. I believe a good portion of people here want to see sex with her, all the others have had their scenes, I just hope that in the next updates we can have sex with her, or she will end up losing people's interest.
Nah, next update will probably be fingering/pussy licking. After that a blowjob. We might get penetration by like v0.30.

Tasty is probably one of those devs that keep thinking that if they give the people what they want and they will lose interest and stop supporting him.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nah, next update will probably be fingering/pussy licking. After that a blowjob. We might get penetration by like v0.30.

Tasty is probably one of those devs that keep thinking that if they give the people what they want and they will lose interest and stop supporting him.
Case in point:
TBH, it's the journey that is the fun part. Once the sex is over, it's kind-a boring.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Well, it depends on how they write it. In Milfy City, they had sex (around 60-75% of the way, I'm assuming, since the game is in limbo) and the sex scene after that first time was still great. It depends on whether the sex is the end or they're going for some sort of ending that people would look forward to. They'd need to foreshadow it or people would lose interest.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

In 5 years there will be sex ... if it doesn't give up ....... There are a lot of good abandoned games here.;)...."MONEY RULE THE WORLD" my friend.:cautious:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In 5 years there will be sex ... if it doesn't give up ....... There are a lot of good abandoned games here.;)
He's developing this for like almost 3.5 years. But you know instead of giving actual progress with the characters people want, he's going to do literally the same Julia or Daphne scene from the previous 5-6 updates.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Definitely losing some of its charm.
Also personally I'm missing Barbara, she was the strongest pull for me. I guess I'll wait one more update to see and may stop following.

Reactions: Piat
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes