rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all, I hope y'all can help me out. I have a new gaming laptop that I just got so I was a bit behind on this series a bit while it was being built. I played through the update with Daphne and the animations played fine no problem, but soon as I loaded up this latest update and was playing through the first of it with Nat and her husband, the first animation where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it crashes to desktop. I've had this before and a guy told me to make sure the NVIDIA GPU activity was up and to make sure that the game was using the graphics card, That helped for one scene but others it didn't. Now with this one same thing, not sure what to do about it. If you have any ideas on how to fix I'd appreciate it, I have looked at the log but being some what new to AVN's I have no idea what I'm looking for. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do you have webm (not sure if this uses webm but never hurts) and klite codecs installed? drivers up-to-date?

try starting game while pressing shift+g and selecting gl rendering and playing if still crashes.

attach log.txt and traceback.txt on your next post.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
do you have webm (not sure if this uses webm but never hurts) and klite codecs installed? drivers up-to-date?

try starting game while pressing shift+g and selecting gl rendering and playing if still crashes.

attach log.txt and traceback.txt on your next post.
I have no idea what or where to get webm, I tried right clicking on the application and holding shift and g but nothing came up and the game still crashed, like I said I'm new to the tech side of how to trouble shoot these things because I rarely have a problem. I'll attach the log file now. Thank you for helping

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no idea what or where to get webm, I tried right clicking on the application and holding shift and g but nothing came up and the game still crashed, like I said I'm new to the tech side of how to trouble shoot these things because I rarely have a problem. I'll attach the log file now. Thank you for helping
for starters try shorter path to game.

codecs here

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Ok I moved it to desktop and installed webmdshow and it still crashes, it gave me a trackback this time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd re-dl and extract with 7zip and play w/o any mods or patches to see if still crashes.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
i'd re-dl and extract with 7zip and play w/o any mods or patches to see if still crashes.
The save from the earlier version 0.23 elite has a mod to it but this one does not, so unless the save is causing it this would be a fresh install, I use winrar as well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The save from the earlier version 0.23 elite has a mod to it but this one does not, so unless the save is causing it this would be a fresh install, I use winrar as well
well best is to use 7zip. anyways i suggest you head to general troubleshooting and ask help at there.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for another excellent and timely update! Really enjoyable. Earlier updates forced me into three paths: Mom, Julia, and Lori. I was hopeful that the scenes would play out differently based on my earlier choices, but I understand the resources required and it's all good. Plus the situation with Nat was very well done and opens up so many pitfalls.
Loving this VN! Looking forward to the next update! Thanks so much for your hard work!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait i finally get the full mother experience in Photo hunt? Been waiting on the mother for so long i have not been keeping track of the game much.
Going forward, you probably should move this discussion to that thread. Photo Hunt is not the topic of this thread.

Reactions: Meghead

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Is it just me or is it really weird the end scene from V23 is you leaving Natasha's house and than the begging is you talking to her husband about sleeping with Natasha when that was never discussed anywhere in any of the previous updates. Am I the only one that is super confused and thinks they missed something in the story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it just me or is it really weird the end scene from V23 is you leaving Natasha's house and than the begging is you talking to her husband about sleeping with Natasha when that was never discussed anywhere in any of the previous updates. Am I the only one that is super confused and thinks they missed something in the story?
nope, we are in same boat so feels like update or part of it was missed.

Reactions: CircaAD

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
nope, we are in same boat so feels like update or part of it was missed.
Ok, I thought it was just me not remembering the previous update, but this is how I felt when I started playing this update, too.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes