GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In fact, there is a small scene that lets us foresee all this, when she talks with the main character through the webcam, and she masturbates while simulating the fact that her husband is there, in fact at a certain moment she suddenly looks on her left side as if there was someone.

But I agree with you that the scene with the husband on the computer happens a bit too suddenly.
I do vaguely remember that. But there definitely wasn't a good segue into their conversation in this update.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This has become my favorite game. Terrific development updates and content. He or this team has got there shit together. Unlike most. Not mentioning any any names LP:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fz and NewWanderer

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't gotten around to this release yet, but it sounds like I might wait until v0.25 for a bit more content all in one go. I enjoy the game, but it's never really been an edge-of-the-seat, must-play-now type of thing for me.
Yep, I skip every other update cause he releases new updates pretty quick or at lightning speed compared to most.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Why does the incest patch seem to reset every time I load a save? Load a save from v0.23 and it goes back to Cassandra but if I start a new game it's Mom again until I load that save then it switches back to Cassandra. Is the patch still working? Is this just a visual change that doesn't matter and the game is fine or is my game broken?

Edit: I'm a fucking retard... using the walkthrough mod but wasn't using that patch with scrappy's mod and used the main OP patch instead and that was breaking it.

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
"My Pleasure" v0.24.5 is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on March 28th.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on March 31th.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on March 31th.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:
Added Day 18 (Evening, Part 3):
73 new images
7 animations
~2200 words
Fixed a bug due to which, in a certain playthrough, the main character had a conversation with Natasha and her husband instead of going home. (Day 18, Natasha's living room)

Elite Release:

024_5_release.png

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
"My Pleasure" v0.24.5 is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on March 28th.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on March 31th.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on March 31th.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:
Added Day 18 (Evening, Part 3):
73 new images
7 animations
~2200 words
Fixed a bug due to which, in a certain playthrough, the main character had a conversation with Natasha and her husband instead of going home. (Day 18, Natasha's living room)

Elite Release:

View attachment 1724399
Man these devs are on fire... holy shit...:cool:

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes