Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
patch was up-to-date untill this update ...
No, it wasn't. Both 0.24 and 0.24.5 didn't have it updated. I said it needed to be updated with 0.24 when I saw dialogue issues.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-pleasure-v0-24-5-elite-tasty-pics.42223/page-196#post-7776414

I just checked again and the patch does appear to be updated today at some point after I made the second post, but I already deleted the update and I'm not going to re-download it. If everything is good next update then I'll resub again. I've been subbed to this creator since July 2020, and it's one of my favorite games, but I really don't have interest in playing this game without a patch.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So you're saying that it would've been less disappointing if there was literally zero content for you this time since you declined Cassandra and she's like 80% focus in this update? The rest of it being Daphne which you're also not interested in.
Or are you disappointed because they aren't shitting 2k renders every month to cover every girl with equal amount of content so that there's something for everyone with every update?
No I'm saying it should be the MC's choice, thus if you don't like the perverse you can avoid it and thus the update is for not, hopefully the next would be for me

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No I'm saying it should be the MC's choice, thus if you don't like the perverse you can avoid it and thus the update is for not, hopefully the next would be for me
cass/mom isnt the only one with forced scenes...i would agree with you if you have said "no girl should be forced or something", yet the way you have posted it is "me dont like xyz girl why she is forced, omg...im eagerly waiting for (even more) forced scenes with yxz girl, she is so hot...she is the best, yay...".
somehow i think you would be even worse than this dev regarding free player-choices:HideThePain:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
cass/mom isnt the only one with forced scenes...i would agree with you if you have said "no girl should be forced or something", yet the way you have posted it is "me dont like xyz girl why she is forced, omg...im eagerly waiting for (even more) forced scenes with yxz girl, she is so hot...she is the best, yay...".
somehow i think you would be even worse than this dev regarding free player-choices:HideThePain:
You are correct, no girl should be forced at all - including the real and virtual worlds - & NO I WOULD NOT BR WORSE THAN THIS DEV

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
That's silly, skip the update if you must but don't expect for every game to be hand-tailored specifically for your taste. There's probably some guys out there who would like to be romantically involved with the creepy uncle but you don't see them crying about it. It would take years for the game to get anywhere if the devs had to account for every possible outcome. It is what it is, so take it or leave it.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Fixed a bug due to which, in a certain playthrough, the main character had a conversation with Natasha and her husband instead of going home. (Day 18, Natasha's living room)
And i was certain that it's an integral part of the update......boooooooo!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
That's silly, skip the update if you must but don't expect for every game to be hand-tailored specifically for your taste. There's probably some guys out there who would like to be romantically involved with the creepy uncle but you don't see them crying about it. It would take years for the game to get anywhere if the devs had to account for every possible outcome. It is what it is, so take it or leave it.
I view these adult games as a happy diversion from the shitshow we now call daily life! ;)

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I have zero interest in the mother of the mc, I don't know why they are forcing her at the player. Its a bit jarring.
agreed, but for me zero interest in 90% of all girls only bella or becca id even remember her name and asian is okay. not even downloading new versions

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I have zero interest in the mother of the mc, I don't know why they are forcing her at the player. Its a bit jarring.
Same, I'm already tired of her scenes, so I just skip them, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the game.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)He said rightly ... "The taste and color .. there are no comrades" the saying is.;);););)

Reactions: Draverik

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game has got way too much complicated with all those girls living close to eachother and interacting with eachother, so the dev just gave up and decided to just follow the main girls from what he sees in the chat.
It's always the same with those games which give you so many girls with so many choices, after a while you end up with a huge mess, very hard to handle and it becomes almost impossible to go on with each path or the dev should hire a complete developing team.
Many games have a lot of girls as LI but those games are the "fuck and forget" type, you meet a new girl, a few small talk and you fuck her quick and dirty then another one and so on. But here in this game you have 4 or 5 girls living in the same house that you fuck or try to fuck and they are not aware of what you do with the others and you know that it would be a huge drama if they learn about it. So the dev has to simplify and convert this VN to almost a kinetic novel.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
is the their cousins bug fixed or was that the wt mod doing it
It's the i-patch from scrappy's mod, and no, it wasn't fixed until 0.24.
I have no idea whether it was been fixed in the meantime, but it's outdated again.

Have now reported the error 5 times, written instructions on how to fix it, posted a fixed version myself twice,
but with every new version the error is again/still there.
And I don't want to clean it up every time anymore.
If scrappy doesn't feel like it, I don't have it either.

This game has got way too much complicated with all those girls...
Throw this whole damn points system overboard and turn this into a harem fuckfest with the option not to pursue individual LI's...
It really doesn't know how many times I've restarted this damn game, somehow I always end up on the "fuck all" path, which doesn't really exist.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes