Jul 29, 2021
How so? I was just about to start playing again after taking a rather large hiatus away and was looking forward to it again.
I played the previous update (0.24) after a while, and the earlier update that I had played was 0.11 I believe, and I disagree with other constant criticisms of the game becoming tiring and stale.

I feel that the game is moving forward at a good pace, characters have been developed and are developing nicely, and if you're someone who prefers some semblance of balance and emotion between story and lewd scenes then the game has been excellent so far.

Some people play the game every update and keep refreshing the Latest Updates tab every day for months expecting the MC to fuck the mom in each update.
In a sense, they aren't playing the game and just want to see the MC fuck the mom, no matter how he reaches that point in the story.

The story has been good so far, much better than some braindead games that everyone likes to praise, and the lewd scenes are excellent and with good amount of buildup.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Alright it's confirmed now that it is getting very boring or at least not for me. And it's not because I can't wait for Cassandra to get it, I do not care about her at all and wish she wasn't the focus of the story right now in fact.
The overview of the game is more right than it should, when it reads that as the MC, we need to "figure out how not to die of boredom"...

This used to be in my 'Top games' folder, then got demoted to 'Vague interest', and now...
End of the line for me, I'll get off. Best of luck tough.

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Have to admit that this one still have great visuals but it's too boring now,Last 4-6 updates don't have any direction & it looks like dev just pushing updates for namesake

Reactions: Priappus

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I played the previous update (0.24) after a while, and the earlier update that I had played was 0.11 I believe, and I disagree with other constant criticisms of the game becoming tiring and stale.

I feel that the game is moving forward at a good pace, characters have been developed and are developing nicely, and if you're someone who prefers some semblance of balance and emotion between story and lewd scenes then the game has been excellent so far.

Some people play the game every update and keep refreshing the Latest Updates tab every day for months expecting the MC to fuck the mom in each update.
In a sense, they aren't playing the game and just want to see the MC fuck the mom, no matter how he reaches that point in the story.

The story has been good so far, much better than some braindead games that everyone likes to praise, and the lewd scenes are excellent and with good amount of buildup.
There's a time when buildup turns into stalling and this is what is happening in this game, specifically with Cassandra.
When you have scenes where she's getting fingered, thighfucked and even posing for MC in order to help him get off but you're still talking about "we can't do that, it's not right" it feels more like the dev speaking through her and instead of "it not being right" it's more like "the time is not right".
All the buildup that has been accumulated to this point was slowly drained from us with every precum and every scene where they try to give us something without actually "breaking the hymen" so to speak that when the time comes for the big finale there isn't going to be any fireworks because we're all running on empty.
It's just bad writing in my opinion. Just the sole fact that you're giving the characters the time to think about it, with it being and incestous relationship is just wrong, because the moment you actually think about it logically you realize it's wrong and then it's over. Nobody is going to talk themselves into it, it just happens and you deal with it after.
So now we're sitting with our arms crossed waiting for Cassandra to make up her mind about letting us fuck her, which we all know is going to happen but we don't know when the dev is going to decide to put the scene in the game, that's not buildup.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
What annoys me the most about this forum, is that 90% of threads with long-lasting games sooner or later turn into NTR/non-NTR war and people crying over "oh, no sex update with %insert_char_name%, milking".
The latter may actually be justified, but Cassandra was introduced as LI, like, one year ago or so?
I don't have any problems with her slow burn, cause she seems to be have that final boss-esque feeling. What I don't like is, that at some point developer missed a thing - a challenge. Cornell's story was working in kinda way at the first half, but when Cassandra was presented, there needed to be something more added(person, who was Cornell talking on the phone to, Cassandra's husband turning out to be another evil etc etc).
With mysery and whole dream subplot - that's one thing that developers got right. How is Cassandra, Lillian an MC are connected and why? Actually, creating some kind of Dreamcatcher, whose purpose is to ruin families like that could've worked out.

I guess that this game will be finished around the end of the year-next spring. I just hope that the next project from these devs will have some kind of a roadmap and you won't have to change stuff in the midst of dev-cycle.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
day 19 natasha scene can't be accesssed, because no matter what I do, I seems to miss the day 18 meet natasha's husband scene in 0.25 version, in previous version(0.24 not 0.24.5) day 18 meeting her husband scene seems abrupt, inconsistent with the story, I guess dev fixed the inconsistency but with a bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
day 19 natasha scene can't be accesssed, because no matter what I do, I seems to miss the day 18 meet natasha's husband scene in 0.25 version, in previous version day 18 meeting her husband scene seems abrupt, inconsistent with the story, I guess dev fixed the inconsistency but with a bug?
It's not a bug. That flag is on day 13.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Triple OG

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

That's actually interesting as I also last played way back in v.11, and after dl'ing v.25, I was finally planning on coming back to the game and seeing what's changed, and the possible paths we have to choose from now. I was hoping we'd be further along with Cassandra, but apparently she's being teased or saved till closer to the end.

I really hoped there would also be a couple different sharing/throuple/poly-relationship paths...ideally, Julia/Cassandra/MC or Lori/Barbara/MC, but it sounds like no one is willing to share him...at least for now.

Reactions: ExMachinaEV

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone help with a console command? Looking for a way to adjust Cassie's points; must have missed something earlier and am stuck at 6. Have tried cass_love = XX, cassie_love = XX, cassandra_love = XX. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: GameRebel

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
it's obvious that this game has already given what it had to... it's time for the developer to finish it and move on to another project
The thing is, just finishing the game is still a huge amount of work. Many players write that the game has become too linear and boring. But i must say that time is an important resource that we should manage carefully. We try to release updates every month. Therefore, there is always some "budget" of time. Was some of the anal sex scene forced? The visual artist probably didn't have more time to make it optional. Are new important/interesting choices missing in new updates? Most likely, it took all the time just to implement content based on previous choices. It is not possible in one month to add scenes with each of the characters and make everything optional - oral sex, anal sex, cum inside, cum outside, threesome and so on. And to make animations for all these scenes! If the renderings were done by a team of several people, this could be implemented. But I make and render all scenes alone! Last year there was a period when I did over 500 renders in one calendar month, plus animations for them, and after that I was completely exhausted. I mean, it takes many hours of hard work, but the player can scroll through all these pictures in just twenty minutes while playing through the new version of the game. I think not many people understand how much work lies behind these 20 minutes of play.

So I'll reiterate for anyone who's disappointed with the latest updates: it's likely that the game won't be anything more than it is until the very end. All the efforts of the developers are now spent on implementing those plot branches that were created based on the choices in the first versions of the game. Let's say in the game at some stage it will be possible to have sex with MC, Kassandra and Natasha. Most likely, it will be available to the player only if the player follows both Kassandra's path and Natasha's path at the same time. But if the player rejected Kassandra or Natasha at some point in the game, he'll probably not unlock this threesome scene. That is, some of the content will be unavailable. And at some point it may seem to the player that "there is nothing in the update", although, perhaps, scenes are just not available to him due to his past choices. I mean, now most of the time is spent on implementing the paths that have already been created. I will give an example with Cassandra. Let's say the following scenes will be possible in the future:

- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Julia.
- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Natasha.
- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Lillian.

It's a lot of work! Renders, animations, dialogues, setting up locations and so on. BUT! If the player at some point declines Cassandra's path, then he will "miss" a lot of content that the developers have already spent time on. See?

Therefore, in order to just finish the game as it is now, hundreds or even thousands of hours of work are needed. Just to finish the game the way it is now. Otherwise, the players will definitely mention that the endings of the game were cut off/wasted, and the developers ended the story too quickly.

the worst thing is that they told me that there will still be 4 to 5 updates to maybe reach the scene with the mother
Where did you read that?

I absolutely love this new main menu music. Would you make it available for download, Loys?
Some day, maybe. As a part of the game's soundtrack or something. A lot of work to complete the track, not the most important thing to do at the moment. But i'm glad that you liked it. (y)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
... Let's say the following scenes will be possible in the future:

- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Julia.
- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Natasha.
- Threesome with MC, Cassandra and Lillian.
so there's a chance.gif

Just need to throw in some more threesomes with Julia and we're golden! :cool:

Is it possible to still see Haley on the side, while being with Julia/Lori/Cassandra as a main LI? I know she's nuts, but I don't want to make a separate save just for her.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

The story has been good so far, much better than some braindead games that everyone likes to praise, and the lewd scenes are excellent an
You have to take some of the "criticism" on here with a grain of salt.
Some people love to call something "Boring and stale" if it doesn't have the content they're looking for.
So I usually look at who's critiquing the game, what are their preferences are and what games they champion before taking any of their "criticism" serious.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes